Portcase Player : Torrent & IPTV 1.3.4 Apk Premium latest is a Video Players & Editors Android app
Download last version Portcase Player : Torrent & IPTV Apk Premium For Android with direct link
Portcase Player : Torrent & IPTV is a Video Players & Editors android app made by Portcase that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
Portcase Player is all in one Video Player, Audio Player, Torrent Player and IPTV Player with TV guide and Catch-Up service support.
— THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY PLAYLISTS OR CONTENT. —
— YOU NEED TO PROVIDE TORRENT OR IPTV SOURCES BY YOURSELF —
Portcase Player has full Android TV support as well as android tables, android iphones, android tv boxes and android dongles.
Player media playback features:
– Plays all video formats. Full HD and 4k videos as well.
– Plays all audio formats.
– Supports subtitles, built-in and external.
– Can show even pictures.
– Chromecast support to cast videos to TV.
– GPU (Hardware) playback acceleration.
Torrent Player features:
– Can handle .torrent files and magnet links.
– Plays torrents instantly, no need to wait full download.
– Torrent playback with rewind support.
– No need disk space for full torrent download. If torrent size is 10Gb, but you have only 1Gb of free space on your android device, no worries, you can still watch this torrent from start to end.
– Playlists for torrents in XML and JSON formats with online search support. See playlist examples on (Pro version only).
IPTV Player features:
– M3U and M3U8 playlists. All playlists saved in history list for convenient reuse.
– Auto load last used playlist.
– Auto start playback of last watched channel on playlist load.
– Auto reconnect on stream drop.
– EPG (TV Guide) in XMLTV format. Playlist built-in source and multiple external sources with auto update.
– Catch-up (channel archive) service support with playback rewind.
– Favorites and Recent playlists support (Pro version only).
Portcase Player Pro version additional features:
– Media Player autostart on adroid system boot.
– Functionality and settings extended
– Libraries update