Pixel Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go 5.1 Apk paid is a Personalization Android app
Download last version Pixel Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go Apk paid For Android with direct link
PIXEL ICON PACK
The first and only icon pack developed for transform the icons of any device, in the real Pixel style.
• This is an icon pack and requires a custom launcher to work. Google Now Launcher, Pixel Launcher or any other launcher that is factory installed do NOT support icon packs (except LG Home, Xperia Home, OnePlus Launcher and Asus ZenUI). There is no possible way to support a launcher that doesn’t support theming options. Please do not ask regarding this matter;
• LG Home doesn’t support icon packs with a lot of icons and LG breaks support to standard icon packs in Nougat system based.
• The true first Pixel style icon pack;
• Best quality at a very low price;
• More then 3400 icons in Android 8.0 Pixel style;
• High resolution icons good also on 2K screens;
• The only one where the icons are not distorted but remain faithful to the originals;
• Turn every icon in Pixel style thanks to icons masking for unthemed icons;
• 60 great Pixel HD wallpapers available on cloud;
• A lot of alternative icons to choose from;
• Supported by a lot of Launchers;
• Built-in request tool for request missing icons;
• Frequently updates with new icons;
• Supported by Muzei Live Wallpapers;
• Supported by Zooper Widget with a Material style exclusive widget;
• Dynamic calendars icon according to the day of the month (on launchers that support it).
From Pixel Icon Pack you can select the following launcher: ABC, Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Aviate, Evie, GO, Holo, Holo HD, LG Home, Lucid, M, Mini, Next, Nougat, Nova, Smart, Solo, V, ZenUI, Zero.
It can also be used in many more launchers that support icon packs but aren’t specified within the application itself, for example: Arrow, ASAP, Cobo, Flick, iTop, KK, Line, Mesh, MN, N, New, Open, Peek, S e Z Launcher, in Xperia Home and in CyanogenMod Theme Engine.
FREE ICONS REQUEST
• In each update, icons are updated and new ones are added, based on users requests made using the dedicated built-in tool;
• After making an icons request, you need to be patient because every day are received a lot of them;
• The requests are analyzed and the icons are added for apps which meet certain requirements like having a good number of downloads.
To get the same style of screenshots, you have to follow these steps using Nova Launcher:
• Desktop -> Page indicator -> None
• Desktop -> Swipe to drawer Indicator -> On
• Desktop -> Searchbar style -> Select Pixel one
• App & widget drawers -> Swipe to open -> On
• App & widget drawers -> Card background -> Off
• App & widget drawers-> Background -> White
• Dock -> Dock Background -> Rectangle, white, trasparency 75%
• Folders -> Folder background -> N preview
Thanks to Axi K. for some icons designed for us by him and to Dani Mahardhika for CandyBar.
Pixel Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go Apk
Pixel Icon Pack – Apex/Nova/Go Apk
I’m working with passion on this app, improving it and adding a lot of new icons in each update. Contribute to improving it by simply rating with 5 STARS
• App dimension is now halved;
• Icons dimension reduced by an algoritm;
• Added more then 60 new icons;
• Added 10 new wallpapers;
• Added new icons variants;
• Rebuild and improved a lot of icons;
• Updated icons codes list;
• Updated CandyBar to 3.5.0 release;
• Improvements and bug fixes.