PdaNet+ Mod Apk
Before updating to Version 5.10, you must read the following. 1. Windows side also need updating from http://pdanet.co/install
2. If you need the original WiFi Hotspot feature, download it from Play Store. You can also find previous (4.19) version of PdaNet at http://pdanet.co/install/old
3. Android requires new location permission due to WiFi scan API calls.
Be aware that apps can only do certain things without root access. While we try to provide the best possible solution for sharing your phone Internet, it might not work in all cases. A normal WiFi Hotspot. You may need to use it with certain devices.
=====WiFi direct mode (new! ====
PdaNet has a new WiFi Direct Hotspot feature. It works with all Android phones running 4.1 and later. You can connect tablets and computers to your smartphone using WiFi, but you will need to install the client app or set proxy according to which device you’re connecting. After activating WiFi Direct Hotspot, tap on the Help! button for detail instructions.
If your Windows computer doesn’t see hotspot when pairing, please try these two steps: Restart Hotspot in the phone.
2. Select Show all WiFi Direct Hotspots. This will check if the adapter is compatible with 5Ghz.
====FoxFi/WiFi hotspot mode (the old) ====
If you need the original WiFi Hotspot feature, it is still available in the FoxFi app. Due to updates by carriers, it no longer works on some newer models of phones. It may not work, but hotspot usage could still be limited (see plan 2, below). WiFi Direct Hotspot may be able to solve both of these issues. The new feature does not support TV streaming or game devices.
USB mode is available on all Android smartphones (except some ZTE/Alcatel phones). This allows you to connect from Windows and Mac. You can also use the WiFi Share feature to turn Windows into an Internet Hotspot, so you can share PdaNet Internet access with other devices.
*If your phone is not recognized by your computer after connecting USB please see http://pdanet.co/driver
Bluetooth mode can be used to connect Windows. WiFi Direct mode, however, is preferable.
=====Does this software ?=====?
Since 2003, the Treo smartphone was first to use PdaNet software. It is a must-have software with over 30,000,000 downloads. It all depends on what kind of data plan your phone has. Most carriers offer 4 types of data plans:
1. You cannot turn the mobile hotspot function on your phone with either a limited or unlimited data plan. Instead, it prompts to contact your carrier.
2. You have unlimited data and can use mobile hotspot with your smartphone to access it. Hotspot usage has a limit of 5G per month. The speed of the hotspot will then be capped at 5G per month. This is what FoxFi cannot avoid!
3. You have unlimited data and can use your mobile hotspot to access unlimited LTE and there is no throttle. The plan is not available or intended. However, we’ve seen some loopholes in certain phone models that allow for it.
4. Your data plan has a limit and you can only use it to activate mobile hotspot via your smartphone. Mobile hotspot usage is limited to the same data plan.
PdaNet will be required if your plan is below 1 or 2. PdaNet won’t make any difference if your plan is in the 3-4 category. PdaNet is a good option if you’re not sure what plan it belongs to.
The free edition of PdaNet has a time limit, but it will still work as the full version.
Sprint and ATandT may not allow you to install our app from Play Store please install the apk file directly from http://pdanet.co/install or install from the computer side.