Pass2U Wallet – store cards, coupons, & barcodes Mod Apk
Pass2U Wallet allows you to conveniently store all your Apple Wallet and Passbook passes on your Android phones. Coupons, loyalty cards, stored-value cards, and boarding passes can all be collected by Pass2U Wallet. To add Pass2U Wallet passes, scan the barcode containing the web link.
Full support of the Passbook / Apple Wallet pass specifications:
1) Manage and collect membership cards, coupons for movies and tickets to transport cards.
2) Support QR Code Aztec PDF417 2D Barcodes, and Code 128 1D Barcodes
3. Show relevant passes according to the current time or location on the lock screen
4) Support for iBeacon
5) Allow Apple Wallet to change notifications
6) Identification of the passes
Pass2U wallet can be saved by scanning the barcodes of your tickets or cards.
8) Pass2U Wallet Issuers Get a Free Pass Update API
Google Drive Backup and Restore
Support for Pro users via Wear OS App
Pass2U Wallet respects the privacy of its users. To ensure you enjoy a great user experience, we require the following permissions:
Google Accounts to Backup and Restore Passes
Pass2U wallet can be added to with pass files from devices
To add Pass2U Wallet passes, scan barcodes
* Wi-Fi connection information:
Connect Wi-Fi to your computer and register the pass you have lost.
* Device ID
To update your passes, you will need device IDs
Most Frequently Asked Questions.
1.How do I back up all my passes?
Go to Setting of Pass2U wallet and tap Backup.
Pass2U Wallet can automatically back up your device while it is charging and connected to Wi-Fi for over 24 hours.
2. How can I move all my data from an old device to a new one?
Backup all your data to Google Drive on the older device.
Next, go to Setting of Pass2U Wallet. Tap Restore. Choose Google Drive.
3. What is the best way to issue many passes?
It is possible to go to and design what pass you desire, then send it to your customers.