Oxford Mathematics Dictionary Mod Apk
The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Mathematics gives concise definitions of over 3000 of the most complex mathematical terms. The dictionary includes all common terms and concepts in pure and applied math and statistics, such as linear algebra optimization and nonlinear equations. There are also entries about major mathematicians as well as topics of general interest like chaos and fractals.
Diagrams, charts and graphs will make it easier to understand definitions. Entry are easy to read and provide a great introduction to the topic.
The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Mathematics includes lists of Nobel Prize Winners and Fields, medalists Greek Letter Formulae and tables of Inequalities Moments of Inertia Roman numbers and many more. It contains all the required curriculum information and requirements for a degree. This book is indispensable for teachers and students of mathematics as well as anyone who encounters mathematics at work.
It is amazing how much information you provide – New Scientist
Advanced search tools and language tools are also available, which have been a staple feature of high-quality language apps developed by MobiSystems Inc.
SEARCH ENGINES: Easily find words with a simple and functional interface.
Intelligent Search integrates multiple tools that match and suggest what you’re looking for.
* Search Autocomplete Helps you quickly find the words that you are looking for by showing predictions while typing
* Keyword search lets you search for compound words or phrases
* A automatic ‘Fuzzyfilter’ for correcting spellings as well as and ;? To replace an entire letter, or part of a word.
* Search The camera viewfinder searches for words and shows results
If you are unsure how to spell an entry, use our Voice Search
* Definitions of by using installed apps
* Use the swipe-to-delete function in Recent and Favorites to delete items.
LEARNING TOOLS: Engaging features to help you improve your vocabulary.
* Use the ‘Favorites” feature to make custom folders using lists of words drawn from the vast library.
* * “Recent” list for quick review of looked-up words
* The ‘Words of the Day’ section will help you expand your vocabulary every day
* The widget for the Home Screen provides random words at glance
Android 7 supports split screen, allowing you use the dictionary with your other apps.
***This 30-day free trial is fully functional
MORE when you purchase the complete Concise Oxford Dictionary of Mathematics
* Unlock the entire features list permanently
* Offline mode: Search for words with no internet access
* Premium Support: Get faster support for app-related problems