NZBManager 7.5.1 Apk Premium latest is a Tools Android app
Download last version NZBManager Apk Premium For Android with direct link
NZBManager is a Tools android app made by Tim Katgert that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
NZBManager is an easy to use tool, to manage all of your NZB services. It’s not a stand-alone download application and depends on the supported software listed below. The current supported services are:
– Sickbeard (included support for SickRage and Sickgear)
– Newznab Indexers
NZBManager Premium is now available aswell, when you purchase NZBManager Premium you’ll:
– Have No Ads
– Have the option to add NZB’s to SABnzbd or NZBGet by URL & File.
– Have the option to send NZBs from indexers to SABnzbd and/or NZBGet.
– Have the option to add NZB’s to click on links who point to an NZB files
– Have the option to add Torrents to Transmission, Deluge or uTorrent by file or url.
– Have the option to add Torrents by clicking on torrent links on websites.
– Have the option to add movies to Couchpotato or Radarr by pressing the share button in the IMDB app.
– Have the option to reorder downloads in SABnzbd and NZBGet.
– Have the option to upload NZB files to SABnzbd and NZBGet from your file explorer.
– Have the option to upload Torrents to Transmission, Deluge or uTorrent from your file explorer.
– Have the option to scroll categorised through your media by long pressing the scrollbar.
– Have the option to add shortcuts (Android 7.1 or higher) so you wont have to wait until the app has been booted to select a different service.
– (BETA) Have the option in Sonarr to receive notification about episodes that are about to air.
– Support me to continue the development for NZBManager.
There will be coming more features for NZBManager Premium in the future.
I would really appriciate it if you leave some feedback below.
If you find any kinds of bugs, please use the buildin issue reporter and i’ll try to fix it asap.
For personal reasons send me an email at the addres below.
• GreenRobot – Eventbus
• Square – LeakCanary, Picasso, OkHttp, Retrofit
• ReactiveX – RXJava, RxKotlin, RxAndroid
• Mike Penz – Iconics Library, MaterialDrawer, AboutLibrary
• Porokoro – Paperboy
• Mert Şimşek – MaterialIntroView, ProgressLayout
• Fran Montiel – PersistentCookieJar
• NanoHttpd – NanoHttpd
• FutureMind – Fastscroller
• Big Nerd Ranch – Expandable RecyclerView
• Google – AppCompat, Design, CardView, RecyclerView, MultiDex, Constraint, Firebase, Gson
• JodaOrg – JodaTime Library
• Fabric – Crashlytics
– The developer does not take any responsibility for use of this application.
– The application uploads crash reports to a server. So it’s much easier for the developer to fix bugs.
– Sonarr and Radarr file renaming!
– Authenticate yourself with your fingerprint to gain access to your settings
– Each setting menu shows an indicator that indicates whether the settings that have been entered are correct
– Sonarr – Able to search for all missing episodes at the touch of a button
– Sonarr, Radarr and Sickbeard history item UI changes
– Bug fixes and performance improvements