No Humanity – The Hardest Game 8.0.3 Apk Mod is a Arcade Android game
Download last version No Humanity – The Hardest Game Apk Mod For Android with direct link
1,000,000+ Downloads All Over The World!
* IGN Nominated Best Aussie/NZ game *
* Top 5 indie games at PAX 2015 Australia – Mashable *
* Number One Winner of Global Game Jam Best Game Sydney *
* Number One Winner of Global Game Jam Best Audio Sydney *
It’s the end of the world and you are the lone survivor in a tiny spaceship. Get ready to dodge everything that is trying to kill you! Your reaction time and precision is key! No Humanity is the hardest bullet hell dodge game. Compare your score with friends and watch as they struggle helplessly. This game is the impossible game.
No Humanity features:
– Incredibly challenging gameplay as you dodge your way through an intense bullet hell environment
– Loads and loads and loads of things trying to kill you, even YOUR FRIENDS!
– Compete against yourself and other people in a global scoreboard. Become the best!
– Real-time MULTIPLAYER online mode, where you can play against your friends under the same WIFI or 4G
– CLAW MACHINE simulator as unique rewarding system, play the crane machine to win over 160 prizes!
– OFFLINE MODE also available, play without internet, save bandwidth!
This is a perfect game for TROLL, ANGER MANAGEMENT and SMASHING PHONES.
THIS IS WORLD’S HARDEST GAME!
* DON’T LOSE YOUR SPACESHIPS, WEAPONS AND WORLDS! *
Sign-in with Play Games. All your spaceships, weapons and worlds will be saved to your Google Play account!
# Require access to the following permissions #
– Video Camera and Voice Recording: For players want to record their gameplay and sharing it to the world.
No Humanity – The Hardest Game Apk Mod
– 40 Badges to collect. Some art designs were from the community!
– Skippable Tutorials
– Re-rollable missions
Changes & Polish
– Tutorials are now further apart from each other.
– Prevented missions from being the same back to back.
– Typo fixes and localization.
Bug Fixes and improvements
– Fixed dead ships being invisible.
– Fixed shop prices showing incorrectly.
– Fixed an issue where the Deluxe Calendar could not be purchased.
– Temporarily disabled friends system