Night Owl – Screen Dimmer & Night Mode Mod Apk
Are your eyes tired from reading on your phone all night? Are you having trouble falling asleep when staring at the screen of your smartphone for too long? Night Owl could be your solution! Night Owl reduces blue light from your screen and helps to avoid eyestrain insomnia.
* Turn off all notification icons on the screen and drawer
* Adjust the intensity of the filter in the app, or via the notification.
* You can filter the blue light and customize the tint color.
* Set the app up to automatically start or stop via a timer, sun scheduler, etc.
To stop the app, shake the device. (optional)
* Turn off auto-brightness, and reduce the device’s brightness automatically once the app begins. (optional)
Quick setting tiles are used to quickly start and stop an app.
Night Owl makes use of the Display over Other Apps feature to filter the screen and make it darker or change its color.
Night Owl beta feature: Night Owl makes use of Android’s accessibility feature. It overlays a tinted overlay on the screen, including notification screen and lock screen. This allows it to be darker or lighter than normal and changes its color. Night Owl does not view your screen contents and doesn’t collect data via the Accessibility service. To use Night Owl Accessibility, you must enable it.