NASA 1.996 Apk latest is a Education Android app
NASA Apk is one the best Android app in Education category from NASA studio with lots of installs around the world.
Come explore with NASA and discover the latest images, videos, mission information, news, feature stories, tweets, NASA TV and featured content with the NASA app.
– View over 16,000 images (and growing everyday)
– Watch live NASA TV
– Read all the latest news and features stories
– Watch over 14,000 NASA videos from around the agency
– Discover the latest NASA mission Information
– View upcoming sighting opportunities for the International Space Station and get notifications before they happen
– Watch live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the International Space Station
– Display satellite tracking 2D maps and 3D earth models with the International Space Station and other Earth orbiting satellites
– Get the latest tweets from around the agency
– Rate images and also check out which ones make the top rated list
– Select your own favorite images or missions and get quick access to them
– Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
– Explore the featured content section with 3D planet models and information
– View the Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
– Listen to Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
– Easily share everything with your friends on social media
– New augmented reality featured section. Find a flat surface and view interactive 3D models right in front of you.
– Added a World View to track the ISS and missions in orbit around the Earth. This feature also provides tracking of ISS visible passes.
– Added additional options for displaying top rated images for the last 7 days, 30 days and year
Tested On Gen2FS, Gen3FS, SmartFireTV, 2 Boxes, 6,7,8,9 Phones & 2 Tablets
No Mouse Toggle Needed
*Firestick/AndroidTV Version Target Is OS 8 But For Sure Works On OS 9 & Maybe Higher
Watch The Latest SpaceX Crew-1 Detach From International Space Station & Splash Down
How To To Fast Forward Video On Firestick
Select Pause Button 1st
Tap Right On Circle To Forward(Repeatedly Depending How Far)
Tap Left On Circle To Reverse(Repeatedly Depending How Far)