mydlink+ Mod Apk
Visit mydlink.com and dlink.com for more information
Live video streaming from the Cloud Camera, including full-screen views. For multiple camera viewing, tablet users can purchase mydlink App.
Specific models do not support H.264 streaming video for smooth, high-quality videos.
- You can listen to the audio through your microphone on your camera (audio-enabled model only).
You can save snapshots from your camera's videos to your smartphone
Check the status online of your Cloud Cameras or Cloud Routers
Remotely configure and monitor your cloud routers
You can access and see your camera's video feed without audio through your NVR.
Remote viewing support for five minutes when using relay mode. Helpful 60 seconds countdown timer.
For non-PT cameras, touch and drag the view to change. To zoom in or out, pinch and hold.
You can toggle between Automatic and Night modes by switching the view modes of your camera.
After you have made your initial settings, the mydlink app will enable or disable sound detection for the supported cameras.
You can communicate with your friends via 2-way audio support.
- Playback of SD Cards
- Camera firmware upgrade feature
- Push Notifications: To select the device from which you would like to receive push notifications, tap here
- The local mode allows users to access and explore nearby cameras connected to the same network as their phone.
- Online configuration: To set up new cameras, users can use the online setting feature. You can use this app to set up your camera from A-Z.
DCS-2136L White light light emitting diode
Please check https://www.mydlink.com/content/productfamily for supported model list.
* Download the mydlink Access NAS app to get Cloud Storage Support.
Officially, * mydlink Lite supports Android 4.0 and above.
* Mydlink Lite is dynamically linked with the FFmpeg video decoding library. This is compiled to only contain LGPL splitters and decoders. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite---Android.git using the git clone command.
We recommend the use of mydlink for tablet users.
* Mydlink Lite cannot guarantee that Android devices running dirty linux kernels (e.g. LG P990