– Multiple modes of operation including two pages side-by-side, half page turns, and vertically scrolling pages.
– Hands-free page turns using any bluetooth or usb devices (including two and four pedal models), or through the automatic scrolling feature
– Annotations for marking up music including support for freeform drawing, basic shapes, text and stamps
– A custom audio player for playing audio tracks with your scores. Audio player supports a-b looping and multiple sizes.
– Custom page ordering, making it easy to cut out unnecessary pages, repeat pages or change the sequence of pages without affecting the original document.
– A metronome with multiple display modes and sound effects
– Bookmarks for quick and easy access to sections in scores
– Link points for handling repeats and quickly jumping between pages
– Smart buttons that can be placed on a score to activate configurable actions when pressed
– Support for multiple file types including images, PDFs, text files and chord pro files.
– Support for importing CSV index files to break up large PDF songbooks
– Support for communicating with MIDI devices over USB to load songs or trigger actions.
– The ability to transpose chords in text and chord pro files.
– Manual and automatic cropping to completely eliminate unnecessary margins
– Support for setlists and collections to efficiently group songs for playback.
– Powerful library management features with a huge list of supported metadata fields, giving you complete control over the data in your library
– A free companion application for the PC that makes it a breeze to create and edit songsGive MobileSheetsPro a try today and experience the freedom of having all your scores just a simple tap away.NOTE: This application is designed and optimized for 7″ and larger tablets. This application does not include any sheet music – you must provide your own. This application can not play back PDFs, images or text/chord pro files. It can only display those files and play back audio files.The companion app is for your PC and is not included. You can download the companion app for free here: br>
Instructions for transferring your library from MobileSheets to MobileSheetsPro can be found here: br>
If Google Play incorrectly states that your device is incompatible, please try the following steps:1: Reboot your tablet
2: Go to your tablet Settings->Applications->Google Play and tap Clear Data. Do the same for Google Play Services.
3: Load Google Play and install MobileSheetsPro
4: If the installation still does not work, reboot your tablet and try againThat fixes the problem for most users. Several reboots may be required.
MobileSheetsPro Music Viewer Apk