MEmu – Most Powerful Android Emulator is an Android simultion app from dlandroid for free with direct link.
MEmu is a brand new *FREE* Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
The richest features:
– Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
– Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, Root mode, etc.)
– Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
– Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
– GPS location simulation
– File sharing between Windows and Android
– Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
– One-click android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
– Have fun to play Android games on PC
– Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
– Watch live show and TV channels
– Ten seconds to start
– Directly open several Android Emulator windows
– Windows Vista/Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
– Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
– GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
– At least 1 GB free system memory
– At least 2 GB of free disk space under installation path
Note: It’s not recommended to run MEmu App Player in another virtual machine software.