|Name||Medical Terminology Dictionary:Search&Vocabulary Mod Apk 3.6.6 Premium latest|
|Updated||14 May 2021|
|Requires Android||Varies with device|
|Developer||Medical Group Soft|
Medical Terminology Dictionary:Search&Vocabulary 3.6.6 Apk Premium latest is a Medical Android app
Medical Terminology Dictionary:Search&Vocabulary Apk Premium is one the best Android app in Medical category from Medical Group Soft studio with lots of installs around the world.
Features “Medical Terminology – Dictionary offline”:
• learn vocabulary and the definition with word search;
• medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
• a very quick search word for medical terms;
• complete offline dictionary (no internet connection required for definition terms);
• huge database of medical terminologies, medical vocabulary;
• email any of the terms instantly;
• find medical terms. learn words and further your education with your pocket thesaurus;
• unlimited bookmarks, search word & learn;
• abbreviations offline app;
• unlimited history;
• compatible with modern version of Android Devices;
• very efficient, fast and good performance;
• quick search words, terms, phrases;
• automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
• application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
In this offline dictionary you will find descriptions of such words as:
• Anorexia – is a decreased appetite. While the term in non-scientific publications is often used interchangeably with anorexia nervosa, many possible causes exist for a decreased appetite, some of which may be harmless, while others indicate a serious clinical condition or pose a significant risk;
• An Abscess is a collection of pus that has built up within the tissue of the body;
• Abortion is the ending of a pregnancy by removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus before it can survive outside the uterus;
• The abdomen is the part of the body between the thorax (chest) and pelvis, in humans and in other vertebrates;
• Sepsis is a life-threatening condition that arises when the body’s response to infection causes injury to its own tissues and organs;
• Edema, also spelled oedema or œdema, is an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the interstitium, located beneath the skin and in the cavities of the body, which can cause severe pain;
• Acne, also known as acne vulgaris, is a long-term skin disease that occurs when hair follicles are clogged with dead skin cells and oil from the skin;
• Apnea is the cessation of breathing;
• Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases which result in damage to the optic nerve and cause vision loss;
• Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is a class of diseases that involve the heart or blood vessels;
• Cancer is a group of diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body;
• Chronic lower respiratory disease;
• ALL: Acute lymphoblastic leukemia;
• B-ALL: B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia;
• FSH: Follicle stimulating hormone;
• A blood tests for follicle stimulating hormone which is used to evaluate fertility in women;
• HAPE: High altitude pulmonary edema;
Used by healthcare professionals pharmaceuticals, hospital nurses, medical students, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This offline directory contains information from various medical books (free download). Ideal for medical students to improve their knowledge. With this simple, powerful and free encyclopedia offline you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
If you liked the offline encyclopedia, please write us and share link to the application Medical Terminology – Dictionary offline with your friends.
– Fixed bugs on some devices;
– Added and edited some descriptions,
Removed dependency on Google services.
Removed duplicate graphics.