|Name||Medical Terminology Dictionary:Search&Vocabulary Mod Apk 3.6.6 Premium|
|Updated||14 May 2021|
|Category||Apps > medical|
|Requires Android||Varies with device|
|Developer||Medical Group Soft|
Medical Terminology Dictionary:Search&Vocabulary Mod Apk
Medical Terminology: Search words and; medical vocabularyMedical Reference are offline encyclopedias of medical terms that you can access from your smartphone. There are more than 40 000 thematic articles.
The application makes it easy to understand and quickly grasp complex medical terms. This app has a dictionary that includes the most commonly used terms, symptoms and tests. It also contains tons of other medical terminology.
Medical Terminology Dictionary Offline
* Learn vocabulary with word search.
* A medical reference and thesaurus that covers all terminologies and abbreviations.
* A quick search term for medical terms
* Complete offline dictionary. No internet connection is required to define terms.
* A vast database of medical terminology and medical vocabulary
Send an email to any terms immediately
* Find medical terms. Your pocket thesaurus will help you learn new words and enhance your knowledge.
Unlimited bookmarks Search word and; Learn;
* Abbreviations Offline App
* Unlimited history
* Compatible with the latest version of Android Devices
* Very efficient, fast and excellent performance
* Quick search terms and phrases
* Automatic free updates when new terms are added
* Application is intended to use as little memory as possible.
This offline dictionary will provide descriptions for words such as:
* Aorexia is a condition that causes a decrease in appetite. Anorexia is often used in scientific publications interchangeably with anorexia. There are many causes of a diminished appetite. Some may be benign, while some could indicate serious medical conditions or present a risk.
A Abscess refers to a buildup of pus within tissue.
* An abortion refers to the termination of a pregnancy through the removal of an embryo, fetus or other reproductive organs before they can survive outside of the uterus.
* The abdominal refers to the area between the chest and the pelvis, in humans as well as in all vertebrates.
* Sepsis refers to a potentially life-threatening condition where the body’s immune response to infection results in injury to its tissues, organs and other tissue.
* Oedema, also known as oedema (or oedema), is an abnormal accumulation or swelling of fluid under the skin and within the cavity of the body that can lead to severe pain.
* Acne Also known as acne vulgaris, is a chronic skin condition that affects hair follicles. It occurs when dead skin cells are present and oils from the skin.
* Apnea refers to the cessation or expiration of breath.
* Glaucoma refers to a set of eye conditions that cause damage to the optic nerve, leading in vision loss.
* The category of heart and blood vessel diseases (CVD) includes the following:
* cancer refers to a set of conditions that involve abnormal cell growth and the possibility of spreading to other areas of the body.
* Lower respiratory diseases that are chronic.
* ALL: Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
*B-ALL is B-cell acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
*FSH = Follicle stimulating Hormone;
* The blood test for the follicle stimulatinghormone, which can be used to assess fertility in women.
* HAPE = High-altitude pulmonary embolism;
This is for healthcare professionals, pharmacists, nurses, physicians assistants, and students in dispensary and clinical practice.
The offline directory includes information taken from various medical books. This directory is ideal for medical students who wish to expand their knowledge. This simple, powerful, and completely free offline encyclopedia can help you find the meanings of many medical terms in English.
We are glad you enjoyed the offline encyclopedia. Please write to us and send the link to the application medical terminology – Dictionary offline to your friends.