Medical ID – In Case of Emergency (ICE) 7.11.3 Apk paid Latest is a Medical Android app
Download last version Medical ID – In Case of Emergency (ICE) Apk paid For Android with direct link
Medical ID allows you to create medical profiles that are accessible from the lock screen of your device. In case of emergency, a profile enables quick access to vital information such as your allergies, blood type, medical contacts, etc. that are essential to attending first responders, medics or medical staff having to take action. The app includes several features:
• Quick access to medical information from the lock screen
• Support multiple profiles for family medical information
• Allow the definition of ICE contacts
• Emergency alert feature to send SMS in one click (along with your location)
• Direct emergency contacts calls from the lock screen without having to unlock
• Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation
• Current location (address, GPS coordinates)
In emergency situations a Medical ID could prove to be invaluable to attending medics or other medical personnel providing treatment. Do not wait, turn your Android device into a life saving tool.
Note that your medical information remain only on your device. Thus, you are responsible for these information and their use. Requested permissions are used for the described features only, not to collect data against your will.
We recommend that you try out the free version before purchasing the paid one to avoid any disappointment. Some devices running an Android version customized by manufacturers may require to enable a compatibility mode from the app settings. The same may apply for devices with specific security settings.
Medical ID – In Case of Emergency (ICE) Apk
• Add a set of security options to prevent activation of phone or SMS alerts caused by unwanted taps on the device screen. You will find the options under “Alerts” in the application settings.
• Fixes an issue that allowed non-numeric characters to be used as a security code.
• Fixes an error with latitude/longitude in converting degrees, minutes, seconds (DMS) that returned an incorrect longitude direction.
Application converted to APKS and re-corverted to APK.