OsmAnd+ — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation Mod Apk (OSM Automated Navigation Directions) is an application that maps and navigates with the OpenStreetMap data (OSM). It's free and available worldwide. You can enjoy voice and optical navigation, POI (points-of-interest) viewing and creating GPX tracks with contour lines visualization. Altitude information is available. There are two options for driving: OSM editing or cycling.
OsmAnd, the paid version of OsmAnd. You can support the project by purchasing it and you will receive the most recent updates.
* Voice guidance for turning-by-turn (recorded voices and synthesized voices).
* Additional lane guidance street names display, estimated arrival time
* Helps to support intermediate points in your itinerary
* Auto-rerouting when you depart from the route
* You can search for addresses by typing (e.g. * Search for places by type (e.g. restaurant, gas station, museum) or geographical coordinates
* OSM Public Transport
* Communicate your orientation and position
You can optionally align the image according to your direction or compass.
* Make sure to save your favorite places in Favorites
* Display POIs around you
* Show specialized online tiles satellite views (from Bing). Different overlays such as touring/navigation GPX tracks, and additional layers with customizable transparency
* Place names can be displayed in English phonetic or local spellings
Wikipedia Data and OSM are both available
* The best collaboration projects in the world provide high-quality information
* OSM data per region or country available
Great for sightseeing: * Wikipedia POIs
* Unlimited downloads right from the app
* Updated at least once per month with compact offline vector maps
* Select between the complete area data or just the road network. (Example: Japan's entire region is 700MB, but 200MB for only its road network).
* Automated day/night switch
* An optional speed limit warning with a reminder is available if your speed exceeds it
* Optional speed-dependent zooming
Please share your address so your friends and family can locate you
* Great for outdoor activities: Foot hiking, biking trails
* These special routes and modes of display are available for pedestrians and bikes.
* Additional public transportation stops (bus tram-trains, bus trams) with line names
* Trip recording available to your local GPX or online file
* Speed and altitude displays are available.
* Additional plugin allows for the display of hill shading and contour lines.
* Public transport navigation: Metro Buses Tram, etc.
* Report data bugs
* Upload GPX tracks directly to OSM from the app
* Add POIs to OSM and upload directly (or later, if offline).
* Trip recording is possible in background mode, even if the devices in sleep mode
OsmAnd, which is currently being developed and open-sourced, can be downloaded from the OsmAnd website. Anyone can help the project by reporting bugs, improving translations, and coding new features. All these interactions between developers and users are a vital part of the project's continual improvement. Funding for coding and testing new functionality is also a key component of the project's progress.
* Eastern Europe ***
* Russia: ***
* North America:
* South America
* Asia: **
* Japan and Korea:
* the Middle East
* Africa: **
* Antarctica: *
Downloads are available for most countries worldwide!
From Australia to the USA, from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe Argentina Brazil Canada France Germany Mexico UK Spain ...
Important! Older versions of OsmAnd: 2.1.2 and 1.9.7 use the device administrator's permission for the "Enable Screen" feature. This resolution allows OsmAnd to turn the screen on before it turns during navigation.