MacroDroid – Device Automation 5.5.2 build 50520 Apk Mod Full Patched Pro Mod Latest is a Utilities Android app
Free download MacroDroid – Device Automation Apk Full Patched PRO features fully Unlocked for Android
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple UI and logical step by step process.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click ‘Add Macro’
• Select a trigger from a list – (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings – (e.g. Battery Level ; 10%)
• Select an action from a list – (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting – (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required
• Optionally select a constraint from a list – (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and displays adverts. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros and remove all adverts.
Added quick tile toggle to turn MacroDroid On/Off (Android 7+).
Added option to hide macro details in macro list view.
Fixed issue where VPN Trigger would not fire.
Fixed issue where configuring notification bar button trigger would not show icons.
Significant updates to some translations.
Other minor fixes and UI tweaks.
Pro features unlocked;
Maps Location work;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;