Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS 3.51.3 Apk paid Latest is a Maps & Navigation Android app
Download last version Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS Apk paid For Android with direct link
An ultimate navigation application for all OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS – hikers, mountainbikers, mountaineers, trail runners or geocachers. And not only for them, Locus Map Pro is widely used also by PROFESSIONALS – explorers, travelers or rescue squads all over the World.
Locus Map Pro offers true multi functionality and flexibility:
– advanced navigation capability, supporting online and offline routing services
– unprecedented choice of premium online and offline maps
– advanced map tools – map overlays, offsets, WMS sources support
– tools for monitoring sports activities – tracking, training manager, charts, statistics, support of external sensors (GPS, HRM, cadence…)
– worldwide weather 24/7 forecast
– sophisticated tools for geocaching – location tools, online/offline logging, support of trackables, Pocket Queries, spoilers…
– and much more
– World – OSM based outdoor maps
– US – USGS classic/satellite, ChartBundle
– Europe – Outdooractive Summer and Winter, Freytag-Berndt (Germany, Austria), IGN (France), Kapsi.fi (Finland), Turistautak (Hungary), Skoterleder (Sweden), Statkart (Norway), Retromap (Russia), UMP and Osmapa.pl (Poland), SHOCart and SmartMaps (Czech and Slovak rep.) …
– other parts of the World – GSI (Japan), Visicom (former Soviet countries), Navigasi (Indonesia), NzTopoMaps (New Zealand) and others
– support of WMS sources – meteorological maps, NASA maps, cadastral maps…
Most of the online maps can be DOWNLOADED for offline use.
– whole WORLD – OSM based vector LoMaps with switchable themes for summer, winter, road or city use – first THREE MAPS ARE FOR FREE
– United States – NeoTreks trail maps
– Switzerland – famous quality SwissTopo maps
– Germany, Austria – Kompass, Outdooractive Summer and Winter, Freytag-Berndt
– United Kingdom – Ordnance Survey Opendata
– Poland – Compass
– support of SQLite, TAR, MBT, GEMF, Orux or RMAP formats
– support of own OpenStreetMap data or custom map themes
Navigation and guidance
– turn-by-turn voice navigation with support of online/offline routing services
– beeline guidance to a point (on map or by compass) or along a route with notifications
– multi-profile track recording
– training manager with audio-commented workouts
– support of Bluetooth/ANT+ external sensors – HRM, speed/cadence, GPS, NMEA
– in-app route planning
– import/export of routes/tracks from/to various formats (KML, KMZ, GPX…) and web services (Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies, Google Earth, Freelogbook.biz etc…)
– customizable bike computer dashboard
– creating own database – order, search, sort
– import/export in many formats, web services support
– OSM database POIs
– map overlay, calibration and offsets
– support of various external map formats and coordinate systems
– support of Panoramio, geotagged photos, OSM notes
– addresses online and offline
– Google Places, GeoNames and Wikipedia
– downloading geocaches via Geocaching4Locus add-on
– offline and online logging
– support of waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers
– location and calculation tools
– private or public sharing/monitoring of location in real time
– parking assistant, world wide weather forecast, NFC tagger, QR code generator…
…and more and more…
Locus Map Pro is highly customizable. Everything can be set according to user’s needs. Its functionality can be further extended by numerous Add-ons – Augmented reality, GeoGet/GSAK, Pebble, Munzee, SmartWatch II etc.
Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS Apk paid
Locus Map Pro – Outdoor GPS Apk paid
Locus Map Pro Outdoor GPS Install Instructions
I‘ve been struggling for some time to find a way to successfully install Locus Map Pro. After much reading and a lot of trial & error, I’ve finally worked out how to do it (well, at least it works on my Rooted LG G3) so thought I‘d share my experience with those who (like me! 😕 ) need some more detailed instructions.
Install Instructions for Locus Map Pro without Lucky Patcher or modded Google Play
Requirements: Android v2.2 and above, ROOT (you must have Root for this to work)
Tools you’ll need
• A file explorer that can access all files and folders to the Root of the device
Initial Steps Required
• Find out which CPU instruction set your device uses (armabi vs armabi-v7a vs x86 vs mips)
• If you don’t know, use a tool such as CPU X to tell you.
• Get the required app library files for your device – I’ve uploaded the various types here
• If you don’t already have one, get a file explorer (ES File Explorer, Root Explorer, MiXplorer etc)
1. Install Locus Map Pro v3.2.0
2. Open the app but only to when the first screen appears with the ‘BEGIN’ instruction at the bottom of the screen.
This is to allow the app to create the folders “files” and “shared_prefs” under /data/data/menion.android.locus.pro/ with the appropriate permissions.
3. Then immediately close the app (also go to Settings – General – Apps – Locus Pro – App info > Force Stop to make sure it’s not still running in the background)
4. Use your file explorer app to move the library files for your particular device to /data/data/menion.android.locus.pro/files/
5. Use CheatDroid to locate and open the file menion.android.locus.pro_preferences.xml that is at /data/data/menion.android.locus.pro/shared_prefs/
6. Once you’ve opened the file with CheatDroid, add a new int key called KEY_S_APPLICATION_VERSION_LAST with a value of 295
7. Use the file explorer to set full permissions (rwxrwxrwx) for each of the newly added/modified files. These are the 2-3 library files you added at /data/data/menion.android.locus.pro/files/ + the menion.android.locus.pro_preferences.xml file you edited at /data/data/menion.android.locus.pro/shared_prefs/
8. Now launch Locus Map Pro v3.2.0. It should start normally without requiring any additional library downloads
9. Using CheatDroid, open the file /data/data/menion.android.locus.pro/files/menion.android.locus.pro_preferences.xml and search for the string KEY_I_START_NUM_OF_STARTS. Change the value to 9 and save the file
You must start with this older version as v3.2.0 checks for the presence of the libraries and the _libraries.conf and also checks that the key KEY_S_APPLICATION_VERSION_LAST is 295. If it sees those elements, it then adds a new key: KEY_S_LIBS_VERSION. This is the only version of the app that I know of which does that without checking the validity of the license.
The reason for doing step 9 is that in later versions of the app, it started to check the value of KEY_I_START_NUM_OF_STARTS which counts the numbers of times the app has been started. This value must be greater than or equal to 9.
10. Now install Locus Map Pro but do not open the app (again go to Settings – General – Apps – Locus Pro – App info > Force Stop to make sure it’s not running in the background)
11. Open the file menion.android.locus.pro_preferences.xml in CheatDroid and search for the int key called KEY_S_APPLICATION_VERSION_LAST. Change the value to 537
The reason for the edit is that this entry contains the build version that previously was opened (in this case, it was 305 as that’s the build number of v3.2.0). So, by changing it to 435, you’re simply changing this to the build version that you’ve just installed; 435 is the build version of v3.7.0.
12. Open the app and all should be well – you can check the app version in ‘About Application’ in the app
13. Now you can upgrade to any version of the app that you like by repeating steps 10-12
If you’re unsure of the build number of the particular version of the app you’re installing, it’s usually shown in brackets when android’s package installer prompts you that you’ll be updating a previous version of the app
You can very likely miss out installing v3.7.1 and install any more recent version of the app you like once you’ve successfully installed v3.2.0 by doing steps 10-12. I only installed v3.7.1 as the ‘in between’ step as I was being cautious. In essence, this means you can:-
• Do the first 9 steps
• Once v3.2.0 is successfully installed, go straight to installing any later version by doing steps 10-12
Credit for the above doesn’t in any way lie with me – I’ve just learnt from various instructions and explanations posted on various threads by SebSS to whom I’m incredibly grateful for his generosity in sharing his knowledge and skills.
I really hope this helps at least some of you out there who have tried and failed to install this as many times as I have…!
*** Locus Map 3.51+ ***
– add: battery optimization detector (notification when screen is turned on and incorrect GPS behavior detected)
– chg: improved performance when shifting the map & active content not directly on the map
– chg: major update of the hold-center system and its reactions on work with points/tracks
– chg: improved auto-loading of vector maps
– add: support for shared Google Drive drives placed into own folder structure
– and many more