Lines Pro – Icon Pack Mod Apk
Widgets More info at
The pro version is available here. You can download the trial version for free here.
HOW TO GUIDE
* Flat HD flat icons in clean, simple and white. There are many options for default-lined icons like phone contact camera or other icons.
Included are 200 wallpapers. You can download them from the cloud. You can browse and save any wallpapers you like. All wallpapers are included
* XXXHDPI High Definition Modern Outlined Transparent Icons Included for Super Large HD Screens. All icons are 192×192
* Customized sky/landscape wallpapers The white icons have been highlighted in wallpapers.
* Flat line icons can be viewed through most of them. This allows you to show either the scenery/landscape background provided or your own.
* Wallpaper Picker Included
* Request more line cons via Request tab
Dark wallpapers look best when they have clean white icons.
* Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
New icons are added frequently
Included are system widgets and editable KWGT Widgets.
* Batterie widgets
* Widgets for digital clocks
* Analog clock widget
* Weather widgets
To apply the icon packs, you may require a third-party launcher. Download a launcher like Nova Evie Microsoft, etc. Before installing.
Nova Launcher (Recommended).
* Microsoft Launcher (Apply through launcher settings
* Evie Launcher (Apply through launcher settings).
* Poco Launcher
* The ADW Launcher
* Yandex Launcher
* Action Launcher
* Apex Launcher
* Atom Launcher
* Aviate Launcher
* Holo Launcher
* Launcher Inspire
* KK Launcher
* Lucid Launcher
* The Next Launcher
* 9 Launcher
* Solo Launcher
* Smart Launcher
Nova is highly recommended as it supports the icon name search and manual application of icons. You can find more information about manually applying icons while searching at.
HOW DO I APPLY ICONS VIA THE ICON PACK
1. After installing, open the app.
2. Navigate to the Apply tab
3. Choose your launcher
HOW DO I APPLY ICONS VIA THE LAUNCHER
1. To open Launcher settings, tap and hold on the empty space of your home screen
2. Choose from a variety of personalization options
3. Select icon pack