Light Pollution Map – Dark Sky 5.1.0 Apk is a Photography Android app
Download last version Light Pollution Map – Dark Sky Apk Pro For Android with direct link
Light Pollution Map allows you to easily locate dark sites where the sky will not be affected by light pollution, allowing the best observance, star gazing, and photography of the night sky! But it’s not just a light pollution map. There’s so much more, such as Aurora (Northern Lights) live overlays and maps, meteor shower alerts, super moon alerts, lunar eclipse alerts, and a lot more! You’ll soon realize Light Pollution Map is the only app you need to master the night.
NOTE: Weather indicators such as temperature, cloud cover, and darkness countdown timer are only available in the United States (including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico), the United Kingdom, and Ireland. We are actively working to expand our coverage. Stay tuned!
Free Version Features:
• Uses your device’s GPS to help you find nearby dark locations.
• Night sky event calendar allows you to find dates for Lunar Eclipses, Super Moons, and Meteor Showers.
• 30-minute Aurora map.
• 1-hour Aurora timelapse.
• Live NASA SOHO Sun images.
• Darkness countdown timer so you know when the night sky will be the darkest.
• Local temperature indicator to know if you need to bring a sweater.
• Local cloud cover % indicator to know if you will be able to see anything.
• Adjust opacity of the map to your liking.
• Setting screen to fully customize the app.
• Moon information such as moon phase, moon rise, and moon set times.
• Moon ephemeris tool which allows you to find where the Moon will be, at any time, any date, for any location.
• Enable a horizon safe radius circle to avoid light pollution from nearby cities on the map.
• Ad supported.
Pro Version Features:
• All of the features in the free version, plus:
• Live Aurora overlay on the main map shows Aurora activity and where to find the best viewing.
• Cloud cover overlay on the main map to find clear sky locations at night.
• Meteor shower alerts and push notifications.
• Super moon alerts and push notifications.
• Lunar eclipse alerts and push notifications.
• Save and load your favorite dark sky locations.
• Navigate to your saved locations using the Google Maps app.
• Adjust the local temperature and cloud cover % indicators to update as quickly as every 15 minutes instead of every 3 hours.
• Faster map loading.
• Faster image loading.
• Higher resolution map data.
• No advertisements.
The pro version can be purchased in-app for a one time fee of $9.99 USD, or individual features can be purchased separately for a lower amount. The pro version upgrade guarantees you will receive any new paid features in the future.
Light Pollution Map is the work of more than 1,000 combined hours of mapping the globe for the most accurate light pollution data available, anywhere. Better than free solutions found online, and conveniently installed on your Android device integrated with Google Maps and GPS technology. The map data is high resolution, accurate, and covers 90% of the globe.
“Light Pollution Map has really helped me to find the darkest locations in my region for night time photography. It’s quick and simple to find and save the locations, and the accuracy is better than any other dark site finder I’ve found. Without it, I would never be able to capture such amazing images of the milky way.” – Gregory A. Dunbar, EarthThroughTheLens.com
Note: Light Pollution Map loads data online. Internet connection or wifi is required, and we are not responsible for any data usage chargers from your provider.
We are always looking for new ideas and features for Light Pollution map to make your experience better. If you have any new ideas, please leave us a review with any suggestions!
Light Pollution Map – Dark Sky Apk
Light Pollution Map – Dark Sky Apk
• New map legend key that follows Bortle scale.
• Map button colors are now easier to see when activated.
• Faster app loading.
• Fixed a bug where aurora button could become activated for free user but produce no result.
• Fixed a bug where some user would have to accept terms on every app launch.
• Fixed a crash when opening the astro calculators.
• Fixed a bug where the app would restart on the first time settings screen opened.
• Made some pop-ups less annoying.