Lazy Mouse Pro ⭐ – PC Remote & Remote Mouse Mod Apk
– Simulated Full Keyboard
– Sound and voice transfer
– Share your screen with audio and other features.
The main features:
Remote access is possible to your PC, allowing you to control all aspects of it.
Wireless mouse support left/right click, scroll and can be used as a computer mouse.
[( Computer keyboard )]
Easy mouse and keyboard remote control, and Computer Keyboard Simulator for complex key combinations.
[( Computer Mouse gesture )]
Click scroll to use the wireless mouse. Long press and hold for a click and then release.
[( Remote desktop )]
It can be used as a remote desktop to control your PC using your smartphone’s mouse.
[( PC controller )]
Remote Access to Media Player Web Browser Remote Camera Task Manage Power Point Remote
[( PC file explorer )]
File explorer, and file transfer from your PC to your phone.
You can execute any program directly from your computer and manage Task Manager.
(File sharing to Computer)
You can quickly select any file from your smartphone and send it to your computer.
Share your screen with others and see what’s on your computer screen. You can also save photos to your phone.
[( Audio Mirroring )]
Stream any audio or music (what you hear right now) directly from Windows to your Android devices. It can be used as:
– Wired headphone/wiFi speaker
V2 New Features
– Voice transfer.
Amazing New User Interface for Easier Use
Computer Keyboard Simulator
You have many options.
How do you set it up?
1-install PC Remote Receiver on your computer before using lazy mouse from here: http://www.lzmouse.com
2. Connect your computer and mobile device to the Wi-Fi.
3. Open app Select a computer you wish to connect.
Lazy Mouse features:
* PC Remote.
* File transfer from your phone to your computer
* Remote mouse that can be used as a computer mouse
* Media Player Control
* Keyboard and mouse remotes.
* Remote Desktop
* Screen and monitor sharing.
* PC file explorer.
To kill unwanted processes, use Task Manager
* Web browser control.
* Data Show control via Powerpoint. (powerpoint remote).
* Turn off your computer and restart it.
* Compatibility with Windows until now.
Contact us at