Lavien Adaptive Icon Pack 0.8 Apk Mod latest is a Personalization Android app
Lavien Adaptive Icon Pack Apk Mod is one the best Android app in Personalization category from osmanonurkoc studio with lots of installs around the world.
Lavien is elegant and modern icon pack. They have linear white foreground and gradient background in pastel colors.
• 610+ Adaptive Icons
• 75 Wallpapers
• Live Clock and Dynamic Calendar
• High Resolution Icons (432×432)
• Regular Updates
• Lawnchair Launcher v2
• Rootless Pixel Launcher
• Hyperion Launcher
• Lean Launcher
• Nova Launcher
• Shade Launcher
• Ruthless Launcher
• Flick Launcher
• Niagara Launcher
• Posidon Launcher
• Smart Launcher
• Poco Launcher
•Lawnchair Launcher v2: Go to Launcher’s Home Settings. Open “Theme”, Then Choose The Icon Pack. Change the Shape.
•Rootless Pixel Launcher: Go to Launcher’s Home Settings. Then Choose the Icon Pack. Change the Shape.
•Hyperion Launcher: Go to Launcher’s Home Settings. Open “Iconography”, Then Choose Icon Pack. Change the shape.
•Lean Launcher: Go to Launcher’s Home Settings. Then Choose the Icon Pack. Change the Shape.
•Nova Launcher: Go to Launcher’s Settings. Open “Look & Feel”, Then open “Icon Style”, Choose Icon Pack. Change shape.
•Shade Launcher: Go to Launcher’s Home Settings. And choose the icon pack and shape from under “Theme”.
•Ruthless Launcher: Go to Launcher’s Home Settings. Open “Styles”, Then choose icon pack and shape.
• Flick Launcher: Go to Laucher’s Settings. Open “Icons”, Then choose icon pack and shape.
• Niagara Launcher: Go to Lavien Icon Pack app. Tap “Apply Lavien Adaptive Icon Pack”, then choose icon shape from developer settings of phone or pixel themes app.
• Posidon Launcher: Go to launcher’s settings. Open “Theme”, Then choose icon pack and shape.
• Smart Launcher: Go to launcher’s settings. Open “Global appearance”, after open “Icon appearance”. Then choose icon pack and icon shape.
• Poco Launcher: Go to Launcher’s Settings. Tap “More”, Then open “Icon Pack”, Choose Icon Pack. Change icon shape in developer settings of phone.
Why it says Device Unsupported?
Adaptive icons are introduced in Android 8.0. So, The Icon Pack only works on Android 8.0+ Devices.
Why it is not working on my device?
It mainly works on AOSP Android 8.0 Based Firmware (Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix, AEX etc.). It’s not guaranteed that the icon pack will work on Devices with Custom Shell. It’s not the problem of Icon Pack, It’s the Problem of OEM
How do I get more Icon Shapes?
Ask your launcher developer to add more shape, I can’t do anything about it.
Rate it with 5🌟 if Possible If you see something wrong, write me don’t hesitate.
-added 88 icons
-redesigned a few icons
-changed wallpaper set
● Single Package APK (No SAI Needed);
● Languages: af, af-ZA, am, ar, ar-SA, as, az, be, bg, bg-BG, bn, bn-IN, bs, ca, ca-ES, cs, cs-CZ, da, da-DK, de, de-DE, el, el-GR, en-AU, en-CA, en-GB, en-IN, en-US, en-XC, es, es-419, es-ES, es-US, et, eu, fa, fi, fi-FI, fr, fr-CA, fr-FR, gl, gu, hi, hi-IN, hr, hu, hu-HU, hy, in, in-ID, is, it, it-IT, iw, iw-IL, ja, ja-JP, ka, kk, km, kn, ko, ko-KR, ky, lo, lt, lv, mk, ml, mn, mr, ms, my, nb, ne, ne-NP, nl, nl-NL, no-NO, or, pa, pl, pl-PL, pt, pt-BR, pt-PT, ro, ro-RO, ru, ru-RU, si, sk, sl, sq, sr, sr-Latn, sr-SP, sv, sv-SE, sw, ta, ta-IN, te, th, tl, tr, tr-TR, uk, uk-UA, ur, uz, vi, vi-VN, zh-CN, zh-HK, zh-TW, zu;
● Supported CPU architecture: None;
● Supported DPIs: Ldpi, Mdpi, Tvdpi, Hdpi, Xhdpi, Xxhdpi, Xxxhdpi.
● No LP & Google Play Modded Needed.
● Splits0 File Removed (Resources & AndroidManifest).
● Splits0 Releated Unnecessary Meta-Data Remove Like:
– Stamp Source, Stamp Type Standalone Apk, Android Vending Splits, Android Vending Derived Apk.
● Removed Debug Information (Source, Line, Param, Prologue, Local).
● Total Apk Size 24.1 Mb.