LANmic 3.0.1 Apk Ad Free latest is a Music & Audio Android app
Download last version LANmic Apk Ad Free For Android with direct link
LANmic is a Music & Audio android app made by Portable Electronics Ltd that you can install on your android devices and enjoy!
Microphone live streaming from your Android device to any streaming music player.
– Capture sound from your microphone and stream it live
– Supports HTTP WAVE/MP3/AMR/OGG, RTSP AAC/AMR
– User selectable sample rate and default port
– Mic volume indicator (HTTP only)
– Live streaming via Chromecast (WAVE or MP3 only)
– Share the url to compatible app such as Bubbleupnp, so you can forward the link to uPnP/DLNA renderer such as XBMC
– Continue live streaming while screen is off or app in background
– Display transfer rate (kbps) and packet drop % when player is connected
Tested to run well on old Android 2.3 phones. Put your old mobiles/tablets to a good use.
How to listen to the live stream?
1) Select HTTP WAVE or MP3 in the app
2) Press the On/Off button in the app
3) Press the Chromecast icon that appears at the top
4) Select the Chromecast device you want to sent the live stream to
1) On your computer, open your favourite streaming music player, e.g. VLC and type in the url.
2) Click the share button in the app, select a compatible remote control application, e.g. Bubbleupnp which will forward the url to the corresponding player/speaker e.g. XBMC/Bubbleupnp.
How you might want to use app.
1) Baby monitor – put your old phone running LANmic in your baby’s room while you listen to the stream on your computer/speaker to monitor any abnormality
2) Child monitor – while your children is playing games on your Android device, leave this app running in the background while you listen to the stream on your computer/speaker to monitor your children without bring in line of sight
3) One way communication – While your upnp renderer/speaker is running, initiate playback of your Live LANmic stream from your mobile to broadcast a messge, e.g. to call your children to come down for dinner.
4) Two way communication – Have two devices running LANmic as well as Bubbleupnp (or similar), sent the live stream to each other, so you can listen and talk to each other. Note: there is likely to be significant time delay due to the player’s buffer.
5) Record/spy on someone’s communication – With the device’s screen off and LANmic running, play the live stream elsewhere and save the live stream using application such as VLC.
For no delay, use RTSP AAC and set buffer to 0 seconds. Otherwise, HTTP using wave have time delay around 100ms whereas mp3 have around 500ms delay, if you configure your streaming player to use minimum or no buffer. VLC provides the lowest time delay playing wave stream when buffer is set to zero. XBMC have around 5 seconds time delay whether it is wave or mp3 encoded.
Note: If using HTTP AMR, VLC will need at least 30 seconds to connect before playback starts with over 30 seconds delay.
This app will only work on your local area network. The live stream is will not pass through to the internet unless you setup port forwarding to your device.
If you like this app or find it useful, please support us by clicking the advertisements you find useful.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions, please visit our feedback forum ( ) and let us know.
Display message instead of null IP address when WiFi not connected
Show toast message instead of crash if browser not installed