JuiceSSH – SSH Client Mod Apk
All-in-one terminal client for Android, including SSH Local Shell Mosh support and Telnet support
– Fully color terminal/ssh client
– A popup keyboard that contains all the characters you are unable to find.
To quickly alter font size, use the Volume keys
Support for external keyboards
Gestures to irssi screen and tmux
– Third party and community plugins
– Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
– Telnet support
Support for local Android devices
Dark Light 80’s Hacker Molokai Solarized Dark or Solarized Light terminal colors themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
To open a web browser, click URLs
Copy and paste within session
SSH Transcripts – Share / Save
Support for UTF-8 characters
You can easily organize your contacts by group
Multiple SSH sessions can be running at the same time.
Connect seamlessly to other SSH connections in one click
You get immediate access to the app when you connect with your most frequently used connections
– Password andamp, OpenSSH private keys support (ed25519 ECDSA RSA or DSA).
SSH key generator with optional passphrase encryption support
– Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of having to update every connection each time you change your password, simply update the identity. All connections that are linked will then use the updated password/key.
Use zlib compression for better SSH sessions over high latency connections
Optional In-App Purchase: Pro Features
Port forwarding is a quick and simple feature that can be used via an app or widget. If required, it can open automatically in a web browser.
– Connect with Amazon AWS / EC2 to synchronize connections, and group servers based upon their security groups or class.
Protect everything between devices by keeping it in sync
Backups encrypted with AES256 encryption of all your settings and connections
This widget allows you to quickly access your most frequently used connections and a particular group.
Collaboration within teams. – Team collaboration.
You can quickly access your most frequently-used commands by using the handy snippets library
After inactivity, JuiceSSH is automatically protected by a security lock