JSON & XML Tool – JSON Editor Mod Apk
With its hierarchical view, the JSON and XML Tool App allows you to view and create JSON or XML files. This tool can be used in many situations, such as editing and making game addons. The app is also capable of converting between different types, such as loading JSON files and saving them to XML. The hierarchical view supports both formats interchangeably. It acts as an XML viewer and JSON viewer, respectively.
The JSON andamp, XML Tool App is easy to use
* Data can also be created with the JSON creator or the XML creator
* Alternately, existing data may be loaded via the internal JSON reader or the XML reader
* The data can be viewed using the built-in JSON viewer or the XML viewer once it is available
* Use the JSON and XML editors provided by the app to edit the data
* You can save the work as a JSON / XML or text file to your favourite text editor, or file reader app.
This app makes use of the File Browser (storage browser), provided by Storage Access Framework. It does not need storage permissions (read and write access). The app may request storage permissions when a JSON / XML files was loaded via an external file viewer that does not provide proper access.
Use this JSON Creator or XML Creator to create a JSON / XML document.
* Use the built-in XML / JSON generator to create a brand new file.
When creating JSON and XML files, you can choose between array root elements types or object roots
Use this JSON Viewer to view a JSON / XML document and the XML Viewer
* Use the Internal File Picker (Storage access Framework) to load a JSON and/or XML file
* Use an external file picker to load a JSON file or an XML one (might need storage permissions).
* You can download from the internet by entering a URL
* Copy an XML or JSON text, and then parse it
* Get the text from file readers (via Action_Send)
Use this JSON Editor to edit a JSON / XML document and the XML Editor
* Remove duplicates and add XML and JSON elements
* Use the XML / JSON editor to rename elements
* Edit element values using the JSON / XML editors
* Switch easily between primitive values types: Boolean number and String
* Drag elements within an array up or down
* You can save the file as a JSON file, an XML or XML file.
* Support for dark themes
* Send the JSON / XML content to another application via ACTION_SEND e.g. A file reader and a text editor
* View the text in preview using either the JSON Editor, or the XML Editor
When saving or exporting the JSON or XML data, formatted text output is preferred to a single line
* The app is registered as a JSON and XML viewer after installation
Please contact us if you have suggestions or feedback regarding the JSON Editor and XML editor. This app can be shared with friends that may require it – JSON Reader or XML Reader.