iPoe Collection Vol.1 Is comic and childish Fiction game
Rediscover Edgar Allan Poe as you’ve never imagined!
– Editor’s Choice Award of Children’s Technology Review 2013
– Best Fiction App at the Publishing Innovation Awards 2012
– Reached #1 Book in Spain, Mexico, France, Belgium, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, Costa Rica, Bolivia, Ecuador, Czech Republic and Belize.
** #1 App in Overlapps.com
** “iPoe is of such high quality that it underscores the strength of Poe’s material.” -padgadget.com
** “This is Poe the way he should be presented to new audiences: haunting, cautionary, and brilliant.” -technologytell.com
Rediscover Edgar Allan Poe as you’ve never imagined! iPoe is a new concept where music, illustration and interactivity combine to invite you to dive into the darkest corner of the human soul.
In the XIX century Edgar Allan Poe was ahead of his time and captured the terror and darkness of the human soul, in each of his stories, as no one had ever done. Rediscover his work with iPoe, the Interactive and Illustrated Collection of Edgar Allan Poe with which you will find the difference between an electronic book and a total interactive experience exploring all capabilities of Android devices. Get shrouded in shadows and dive into the dark work of the master of horror through some of his best stories:
– The Oval Portrait
– The Tell-Tale Heart
– Annabel Lee
– The Masque of the Red Death
– Fully illustrated by David Garcia Forés.
– Interactive elements and animations that bring the stories to life.
– Original soundtrack created by Teo Grimalt.
– Texts in 4 languages: English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
– Includes Edgar Allan Poe’s biography.
– A collection of the illustrator’s sketches.
Prepare to savour the fear through a unique experience! Download iPoe Collection, the ultimate Edgar Allan Poe experience.
Added Portugues language