IoT MQTT Panel Pro 0.40.50 Apk Paid latest is a Tools Android app
IoT MQTT Panel Pro Apk Paid is one the best Android app in Tools category from Rahul Kundu studio with lots of installs around the world.
|Name||IoT MQTT Panel Pro Apk|
|Requires Android||Varies with device|
This application allow you to mange and visualize IoT project, based on MQTT protocol.
With this app you can make DIY Smart Home project in a minute. The configurations are very simple. Well documented FAQ and User Guide are available at application info page.
1. Designed to run 24×7 in background
2. Supports both MQTT (TCP) and Websocket (useful specially firewall restricted networks) protocol.
3. SSL for secure communication.
4. JSON Support for both subscribe and publish message.
5. Panels subscribe and / or publish the topic automatically, hence get updated in real time.
6. Designed to work with public broker efficiently (using device prefix).
7. Sent and Received timestamp from broker.
8. Material design.
9. Flexible panel width, merge any panels
10. More than 250 icons to customize specific panels.
11. Dark theme for comfortable use in low light.
12. Clone connection, device or panel for effortless configuration
13. Import/Export application configuration for easy share with multiple devices.
14. Runs in background and re-connects automatically.
15. Notification on receiving message.
16. Persist export message for log and graph.
This list will grow upon feedback from users.
Note: This app is still in beta version and it will mature based on your constructive feedback. If you find any issue please feel free to leave a comment in my blog with steps to reproduce.
In this version I have rewritten the core logic. It has brought huge performance improvement. Now the background service consumes at least 25 times less battery. You can run this app 24×7 in your phone.
New pro features
– Export data (CSV and JSON) for persistence panels e.g. Text Log and Line Graph
Bug fix and improvements
– Addressed data loss issue during Android OS upgrade
– Text Log and Line Graph now can persist up to 1000 messages
– UI fixes for newer devices
– Security enhancement