ImperiHome 4.3.9 Apk Pro is a Lifestyle Android app
Download last version ImperiHome Apk Pro For Android with direct link
Pro features Unlocked / No key needed
With ImperiHome, control your home automation systems and connected objects from a single and highly customizable interface.
No need for a central server or dedicated setup. The application directly connects to your systems using APIs and allows you to remotely interact with all your devices.
Currently, ImperiHome is able to connect to:
– Wink (smart-home controller)
– YeeLight (WiFi connected light bulbs)
– Nest smart devices : – Nest smart devices : Thermostat, Protect : Smoke/CO Alarms, Nest Cam Indoor
– Tellstick Net/ZNet (smart-home controller by Telldus)
– Z-Way based smart-home hubs (RaZberry, POPP hub, Western Digital…)
– Withings (activity trackers, scales, blood pressure monitors)
– Fitbit (activity trackers de Nokia Health)
– Jawbone UP (activity trackers)
– Netatmo (Weather Station, Thermostat, and Welcome Camera by Netatmo)
– MyFox Home Alarm (connected alarm system by MyFox)
– Logitech Harmony hub-based remotes
– Musaic connected HiFi players
– Fitbit health and fitness trackers
– Xee (connected car by Eliocity)
– Sonos speakers (Wireless multi-room speakers by Sonos)
– Kodi (Media center software, formerly known as XBMC)
– Legrand EcoCompteur (Electricity consumption counter by Legrand)
– LIFX light bulbs (WiFi smart lighting system by LIFX)
– Parrot Flower Power (plant sensor by Parrot)
– Fibaro Home Center 2 (home automation controller by Fibaro)
– Myfox Home Control 2 (security and home control system)
– Philips Hue (lighting system)
– Koubachi Plant Sensor
– LightManager (Controller by JBMedia)
– Vera, VeraLite, Vera Edge (ZWave controller by Micasaverde / Vera Control) UI5, UI6 and UI7
– ZiBase (Multi-protocol controller by Zodianet)
– JPEG/MJPEG IP cameras
– eedomus (ZWave controller by Connected Object)
– IPX800v3 and IPX800v4 (Relay controller by GCE Electronics)
– Eco-Devices (Teleinfo energy counter by GCE Electronics)
– Zipabox (Multi-protocol controller by Zipato) / Cameras and security features not yet supported
– Systems implementing the ISS API (ImperiHome Standard System)
– … more will come!
At home using your wall-mounted tablet or outside using your smartphone, take benefit of ImperiHome features to control your smart home the way you want:
– fast and responsive user interface
– voice recognition
– NFC tags actions
– charts module
– customizable dashboards with smart widgets (limited in free version)
– Android shortcuts
– local or remote network auto detection
– layouts for both smartphones and tablets
– several options to fine-tune the application
– import/export preferences (only in pro version)
– Sony SmartWatch2 integration
– Automatic wake-up using front camera move detection. WARNING: this feature is highly dependent on the type of device and camera. We can’t guarantee it will work wit all devices.
– Tasker Plugin (pro version only)
– REST Control API (pro version only)
– Android Wear support (voice commands and camera viewing)
This is the free version of ImperiHome. Unlock pro features by installing also the ImperiHome Pro Unlocker:
Check out more on ImperiHome website ( ) and contact us at email@example.com should you encounter any issue.
Follow us on Twitter :
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
*Remove widget plus sign with transparent theme
*Update ISS devices
*New settings : desactiviate update popup
*Philipps Hue : bug fix.
*Tasker plugin : dimmer command.
*Weather connector : display GPS coordinate if several cities with same name.
● Pro features UnlockedGoogle Play