Immersive Full-Screen Mode Mod Apk
You can use Accessibility Services to access this app. Enter Immersive Mode. You can see the entire screen!
The keyboard won’t work in immersive mode due to an Android limitation. However, you can still see more of the screen.
The Immersive Mode can be accessed and exited by this tool, so you get every pixel of your screen. The navigation bar will be hidden at the bottom.
* You can enter and exit immersive mode using settings
* You can enter and exit immersive mode by using the notification area
There are many options for when and how a notification should appear
* You can also choose to hide the status bar at top
* Select applications can automatically go into immersive mode
* A blacklist is available for those applications you would rather not have in immersive mode
* This widget toggles the state
* Has Tasker/Locale support
* No root is required! No root required. Works right out of the box.
* For public purposes
For example, you can use them to create an action
Problems that are known:
* The keyboard is only functional in some cases. For certain apps to be able to use the keyboard, it might be necessary to exit immersive mode. It is an android security feature.
Some apps are unable to switch between immersive and standard mode. These applications do not follow android’s normal design guidelines. This problem is common in games.
Contact the developer if you have any questions.