I am – Daily affirmations reminders for self care 3.8.3 Apk Premium latest is a Lifestyle Android app
Download last version I am – Daily affirmations reminders for self care Apk Premium For Android with direct link
I am – Daily affirmations reminders for self care is a Lifestyle android app made by Monkey Taps that you can install on your android devices and enjoy!
How many negative thoughts have been endlessly repeating in your mind? The daily affirmation help rewire our brains, build self esteem and change negative thought patterns. Empower yourself by verbally affirming your dreams and ambitions. Choose from many daily intentions and set reminders to be delivered throughout the day.
Positive affirmations not only do they help make major shifts in your mindset they also serve as prompts and daily reminders on what you are truly capable of, making sure you have an amazing day, everyday.
An affirmation is a simple but powerful statement that helps to strengthen the connection between your unconscious mind and your conscious mind.
The more you strengthen this connection the more resilient you will be when difficult or challenging circumstances.
As Buddha wisely said: you become what you believe.
And the best way strengthen your resilience is to practice affirmations every single day.
There are so many benefits of using the affirmation as part of your daily morning routine:
– They help increase your awareness of your thoughts and words making it easier to recognize the negative + self-doubt thought patterns holding you back.
– An affirmation defines your focus. When you focus your energy on the things you want: achieving your goals, the positive, uplifting + good you are creating an abundance mindset and strengthening your resolve to make it happen.
– They open you up to possibility. Too often we get stuck in the ‘impossible’ mindset, but affirmations flip this on its head. When you begin to positively affirm what is actually possible, a whole world of opportunity opens up to you.
– New feature! Move and zoom the background image in the theme editor.
– New themes and affirmations.
– Fixing bugs and improving performance.