Home Theater VR Mod Apk
Home Theater VR is a virtual reality player that can stream video to your PC via the Web Browser or image viewer. It is compatible with almost all Android phones and headsets.
A Unique VR Theater Experience
The Home Theater VR experience is unrivalled by any other VR player. This VR player was created to provide unmatched flexibility and features.
The app allows you to manage everything from within the app, without having to rely on external VR services. This doesn’t mean that you phone must be compatible with Cardboard Daydream GearVR/Oculus. The built-in settings allow for all adjustments, including IPD.
* Local Files- These files are stored on your mobile phone or memory cards. You can use the in-app browser to browse files or you may open other browsers and send them either Open With or Send to.
* Web Streams: Online streaming services such as Youtube Vimeo, Facebook and others.
* Http video streams – Streams using VLC FFMPEG and other streaming software. Stream Helper, a companion app for Windows PCs that uses VLC to stream videos files and your Windows desktop is also available.
* Web browser – Use the app to browse the internet and websites like Youtube. This feature can only be used with a gamepad.
* PC Monitor Mode: Mirror your computer monitor in VR. This is useful for web surfing, gaming and any other activities you may do on your computer. HTVR PC Streamer, a companion app is available that allows for a one-click connection and gives you complete control over the stream’s quality.
Notable: PC Monitor streaming is only available on Windows 8 or higher.
You can choose from two streams: DDA or SDG.
DDA needs an Intel CPU. It can stream at 60 FPS and has very low latency, making it ideal for all PC activities including gaming.
SDG mode can be used for more activities, but it has lower frame rates and latency.
* Maximum 4K Resolution
* Flat videos of standard quality in any aspect ratio, including vertical
* 360deg 180deg, and 3D HHSBS/HOU
24 Theatres Included
* 8 indoor
* 6 outdoor
* Six theaters to show different 180deg or 360deg video types
* Empty void
* View-through camera
* You can choose between flat or curved screens
Make Your Custom Theater
* Upload your 360deg photos to create the theatre environment
* Set the screen distance and tilt angle to adjust the image
* Support for subtitles in the.srt file format.
* Change the outline and font color, as well as text size and alignment.
Head Tracking Options
* Five different modes for head tracking. For phones without a gyro, Cardboard offers 2 options in gyroscope and 2 options in accelerometer.
* The back camera can be used to mimic full gyro-style tracking with no gyro.
* You can manually re-center the view or fix it in place.
You can use the auto-center feature to bring your screen back to its center every time you turn it on.
* Can be used with or without headset
Controller Support, UI
* Compatible with game controllers like XBOX Playstation MOGA miniature VR remotes, etc.
You can use your headset to control the app. Use the screen tap or gaze gamepad to navigate through VR menus.
* The VR pointer can be customized in a variety of colors
• Full Touch Menu also available
Save screen shots from all sources to any folder of your device
To get maximum performance from almost all phones and to prevent excessive overheating, tweak the advanced settings.
* In-app support screens provide common problems and link to further information tutorials.