Handy GPS Mod Apk is the perfect companion to your next adventure. Handy GPS is the perfect companion for your next outdoor adventure. This app is also helpful for surveying mine archaeology or forestry applications. Because it does not require internet connectivity, it is easy to use. You can use the UTM and lat/Lon coordinates to make them compatible with paper maps.
* Displays current coordinates, altitude speed direction, and travel distance in nautical/metrical units.
* Stores your current location and records a tracklog. This allows you to see where you’ve been in a map.
* Data can also be exported from and imported to KML or GPX files.
* Manual entry of UTM MGRS waypoints and lat/lon coordinates.
* The Goto screen can guide you to the right waypoint and sound an alarm if you’re close.
* Can be used on magnetic field sensor devices.
* Calculates the geoid offset local to increase altitude accuracy
* This supports the WGS84 global datum, as well as the common Australian map grids (AGD66, AGD84 AMG GDA94, and MGA). WGS84 can be used in the US for NAD83 maps.
* Graphically displays GPS satellite positions and signal strength.
* Can display simple or MGRS grid references.
* Calculates distance from one waypoint to another.
* An optional timer line is available to track your walk length and calculate your average speed.
* A thorough testing by the developer, including many walks off-track
EXTRA FEATURES IN THE VERSION
After your first purchase, there are no ads or subscriptions. There is nothing else to pay.
Unlimited track log and waypoint points
* Send an SMS or email to your friend with a link that opens a map.
* Send your tracklogs and waypoints to KML/GPX files.
* Common datums like NAD83 (US), OSGB36(UK), NZTM2000/NZ) SAD69 for South America, and ED50 for Europe are supported. You can also create your own datums, including local grids.
If OSGB datum is selected, * UK grid references with two prefixes may be displayed
* Elevation profile.
* The GPS average mode.
* Record voice notes and take photos geo-located using KML files. These can be viewed on a computer.
* Photos that include geo-tags and/or the bearing and coordinates burned into the image.
* Times of sunrise and sunset.
* Export data into CSV files
* Project a bearing and distance to create a waypoint.
* Calculate the length area and elevation changes for the tracklog.
* Online map support via downloading tiles from map server or uploading your own maps images.
* Compute calories.
* Background image optional
* Web-based location sharing is possible.
* Direction guidance and spoken distance on the goto page.
(1) GPS for your location; (2) Network access to load map data (3) SD Card access to store and load waypoints. (4) Camera access to take pictures. (5) Turn off the proximity alarm to prevent the phone from going to sleep. (6) Allow flashlight usage to record audio. (7)
This app is for your personal use only. This app is not responsible for any injuries or losses that you may sustain. Batteries in mobile devices can go flat. Safety is paramount when hiking long distances. A battery bank or alternative navigation methods such as a map and compass can be used.