go49g+ Mod Apk
You can load the rom by:
1.) Download a Rom Upgrade (i.e.: HpCalc.org Entry named ROM2.15 Use Google with hp4950v215.zip, the official HP name to the file upgrade).
2 – Download the 2MB_215f.bin file (from 2MB_FIX.zip), if you want the complete installation (with all eqlib).
3. Delete the 4950_215.bin file if you only need the rom. (Flash port 2 empty).
4. 4) Place this file into the ;download/ directory on your Android device. To be certain, you can also send it to yourself via mail.
5. Activate the app. You can request permission to view files.
6. If your screen stays black. Restart the app by going to the app manager.
7 – Load the rom and ask for memory recovery. Use the F6 key to respond NO.
8. Alternatively, a black LCD screen indicates that the rom has not been found. To find out if you have a rom, use the menu;about;.
9 – Do not try any other roms, as the first one is already patched.
You can load the file by:
1. Upon first use of the menu tool, load it on the stack.
2 – then download (from http://www.hpcalc.org/ for example) the raw file you want to load and put it in ;sdcard/go49gp/files; with a file manager (i.e. Linda commander or Ghost manager
3 – on kitkat device import/export is now at /Android/data/o2s.emul.hp49gp/files instead of /go49gp
3 – Next do menu tool Load on Stack your file to appear select it
4. – As indicated by the popup now, press ;ON’ key to refresh stack display
5. Voila! Your file has been loaded onto the stack. Now you can do whatever with it
6. – If you aren’t sure what to do, get an HP49 manual!
– no arm support
– no hp sd card support
– no grayscale support.
Serial only, but as a printer
This can lead to graphics problems.
To access the menu on S5 phones, long-press the right button.
You can find more information and help on the website: