G-NetTrack Pro 21.3 Apk Patched latest is a Tools Android app
Download last version G-NetTrack Pro Apk Patched For Android with direct link
G-NetTrack Pro is a Tools android app made by GyokovSolutions that you can install on your android devices an enjoy !
G-NetTrack Pro is a netmonitor and drive test tool application for 5G/4G/3G/2G network. It allows monitoring and logging of mobile network serving and neighbor cells information without using specialized equipment. It’s a tool and it’s a toy. It can be used by professionals to get better insight on the network or by radio enthusiasts to learn more about wireless networks.
It is enhanced version of free app G-NetTrack Lite with many more features.
Try Lite version here – Pro features:
– 2G/3G/4G/5G serving and neighbor cells information measurement
– Record measurements in logfiles (text and kml format)
– Cellfile import/export and sites and serving and neighbor cells lines visualization on map
– Frequency information ARFCN measurements
– OUTDOOR and INDOOR measurements
– AUTO INDOOR mode for tunnels and places with bad GPS reception
– Dual SIM support
– Cell scan kml export
– Floorplans load
– Predefined routes load
– 3D map – different types of maps, 3D buildings, maps auto caching
– Data (upload,download,ping) test sequence
– Voice test sequence
– Mixed Data/Voice sequence
– Bluetooth control of multiple phones
– G-NetWiFI control
– Cells scan
– Multithread upload and download
– Chart with serving and neighbor cells levels
– Unlimited number of cell layers and custom cell colors
– Barometer usage for height determination
– Voice announcements for different events
– Screen orientation change
See G-NetTrack Pro video demonstration – app uses runtime permissions. Grant needed permissions in Menu – App permissions in order to use all app features.
!!! Important for users with Android 9: Turn ON location services on your phone in order app to work normally.
IMPORTANT: Measurements capability depends on the phone. Check here – br>
The app measures level, quality and frequency (Android 7) for serving and neighbor cells.
LEVEL, QUAL and CI depend on technology:
– 2G – RXLEVEL, RXQUAL and BSIC
– 3G – RSCP, ECNO and PSC
– 4G – RSRP, RSRQ and PCI
– 5G – RSRP, RSRQ and PCI
See G-NetTrack Pro manual – br>
Measurements are recorded in logfile. You can start voice, data or SMS sequences to monitor the network for blocked and dropped calls and to measure upload and download bitrates and SMS success rate. You can find kml and text logfiles in folder G-NetTrack_Pro_Logs on sdcard.
Download sample logfiles – br>
You can postprocess and analyze logfiles with G-NetLook Pro – can import cellfile with cell information and you can view sites on map. Put the file in the folder G-NetTrack_Logs/cellfile.
G-NetView Lite – free app for viewing and analyzing G-NetTrack logfiles – Pro – app for mobile network optimization and postprocessing of logfiles – Web – web app for postprocessing of logfiles and visualization and analysis of mobile network – br>
G-NetReport Pro – similar to G-NetTrack Pro, but you can send reports in real time to your own online database and organize your measurement fleet of reporting phones – – tool for unattended measurements of wireless network – channel – br>
For more information go to
G-NetTrack Pro Apk
G-NetTrack Pro Apk
!!! Important: Turn ON location services on your phone in order app to work normally.
– 5G reporting for more phones (XiaoMi, Samsung, OnePlus and others) – Settings – Calibration – Enable extended 5G reporting
– cell visualization filter in Settings – Sites
– show bitrates on drive tab
– fix for some CDMA phones
★ License Patched
★ Google Map works