Fusion - Icon Pack Mod Apk
Fusion icon pack is for Nova apex Evie Launcher, etc.
The icon pack includes icons for many popular launchers such as the nova launcher, evie launcher, and many others. These are the steps you need to follow in order to apply
1. Open Fusion Icon Pack App
2. Navigate to the Apply Icon Pack Screen
3. This app displays a list listing all supported launchers, including nova launcher and evie launcher. To apply icons, select the Nova Launcher that is installed on your device.
4. This icon pack contains icons that will be automatically applied to the app's nova launcher.
Please note: Launcher may not appear when you apply from Fusion icon pack. You can apply from launcher.
Sony Xperia Home Launcher is not available in this app, but Fusion icon packs with different settings can be applied.
Setting for Sony Xperia -
1. Press the main screen for a long time
2. Open the Settings
3. Scroll down to open the appearance icon settings
4. Choose Fusion icon pack
5. Your Sony Xperia is now using the Fusion icon pack.
Note: Pixel Ring Icon Pack only supports Sony Xperia Home Launcher 1.0.0.A.0.8 or higher.
Nova Launcher Icon Pack
Apex Launcher Icon Pack
Icon Pack to Launch ADW Launcher
Icon Pack ABC Launcher
Icon Pack to Launch Evie
Icon Pack for the Next Launcher
Icon Pack for Holo Launcher
Icon Pack to Lucid Launcher
Icon Pack to Launcher M
Icon Pack N Launcher
Icon Pack to Launch Arrows
Icon Pack to Launch Action
Icon Pack to Sony Xperia Home Launcher
Icon Pack to Launch Aviate
Icon Pack for KK Launcher
Icon Pack for Nine Launchers
Icon Pack Blur Launcher
Icon Pack to Launch Trebuchet
Unicon Launcher Icon Pack
Icon Pack Smart Launcher
Icon Pack for Go Launcher(doesnand't support icon masking)
Icon Pack for Zero Launcher(doesnand't support icon masking)
To apply the icon packs, you may require a third-party launcher. You can change the icons using apps such as Awesome Icons and Unicon if your stock launcher does not support it.
7000+ icons, and growing
- Icon Request
- HD Icon resolution 192x192px
Special thanks to Dani Mahardika, Candybar Dashboard.