FTP Server Mod Apk
It is best to stop the server after it has been used.
FTP Server - Complete, efficient and reliable
* Read/write external memory as well as internal memory (see advanced setting)
* Advanced FTP features such as UTF8 MDTM or MFMT are implemented
* Easy service discovery via Bonjour/DNS-SD
* Automatically connects to selected WiFi networks (work/home /...)).
* Tasker or Locale can be used to start/stop a task. This plug-in is also available for Tasker/Locale.
* Anonymous login is possible with restricted security rights
* Possible configuration of the chroot directory (default sdcard).
* Port configuration possible (default: 2121)
* It is possible to continue running even if the screen has been turned off
* Works on the local network, even without tethering (access point is phone).
* Supports scripting in public:
* Material Interface Guidelines Looks Good on Phone/Tablet/TV /...
Notification is used to remind the user that the server's running
* Simple starting/stopping of server via settings
* Has widget for easy starting/stopping server
It is entirely implemented within the app and does not require an external library. This ensures the fastest possible android performance. Advanced features such as UTF8 MDTM or MFMT can be implemented. They must be supported by the underlying filesystem.
If the client OS supports Bonjour/DNS-SD, the support will be very useful. This will ensure that the file server is available on your computer's network folder from the moment it's started on an android device.
Many users wanted to know if the android device could automatically launch the server. It was easier to start the server automatically when you are connected to specific wifi networks. It has the exact same effect as above and can be very useful for when you get home to start your FTP server. Then, we went further by adding support for Tasker and Locale. People who wish to create a use case on their device's behalf can do so easily.
Logical settings can be used to set an anonymous login or configure chroot, port and other options. Some users may have special needs. You can run the server via ethernet cable or tethering. These are all possible, and there are many more possibilities.
This design conforms to the guidelines. The interface and logo will look great on any device. You can also control the server easily using widgets or notifications.
FTP Server is an open-source software that has been released under the GPL version 3.
Current maintainer: Pieter Pareit.
Initial development: Dave Revell.