ePSXe for Android 2.0.15 Apk Full Paid Latest is a emulator for run PSX and PSOne game in android
Free Download ePSXe for Android Apk last Version for Android with direct link
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86.
** IMPORTANT: ePSXe DOESN’T INCLUDE GAMES. GAMES MUST BE PROVIDED BY THE USER **
To install and use necessary
1) The very emulator
2) BIOS File
3) Liba (libraries, plug-ins)
4) The image of the game (look on a torrent or vareznikov)
The installation process:
1) Copy the downloaded BIOS file in the SD / epsxe / bios directory /
2) copy the downloaded plugin * so in the Root of the SD card
3) To ensure BOIS select and plug-in emulator settings manually by clicking on the “Preferences” button.
in line Bios file – choose the BIOS
in line Gpu Plugin – select plugin
4) It is also necessary to include a plugin preferencer / vigeo renderer / open gl plugin
5) Hit run game and select the game image to the SD card
VERY IMPORTANT: First 64 bits version, if you are using the plugins (opengl or sevenzip) you have to update the plugins. Please report problems to firstname.lastname@example.org!!!
Added 64 bits port and API SDK 28
Added onPause support (enable on preferences>UI preferences)
Improved touchscreen press button detection
Compatibility fixes: V-rally 2 JAP, Samurai Shodown III, Kagero Deception II
Fixed gamepad editor