ElectroDroid PRO is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references.
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn’t have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Zener Diode Calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, Audio DIN connector, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC peripheral connectors, EIDE/ATA, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, Apple Lightning connector, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, MIDI connector, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488, ISO connector for car audio, Trailer connector, Thermocouples colors, Arduino pin-outs, JTAG pinouts, BeagleBone boards);
• Resources (USB specification, Resistivity table, Table of standard resistors and capacitors, Capacitor marking codes, AWG and SWG Wire size, Ampacity Table, Symbols and Abbreviations, Circuit Schematic Symbols, SI Units prefixes, Battery info, Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems, 7400 info and pinout, ASCII codes, Batteries list, Coin Batteries, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code, DIN47100 color coding, IP marking, World Plugs & Sockets, IEC Connectors);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
…and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit
The Android robot in the logo is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the CC BY 3.0 License.