EDS – encrypt your files to keep your data safe Mod Apk is an Android virtual disk encryption program that allows you to keep your files encrypted in encrypted containers. The program supports two types of containers: VeraCrypt (R), TrueCrypt, LUKS EncFs CyberSafeR(R). EDS allows you to open and attach a container’s file system to your file system. Mounting the container will require root access to your device.
* Supports VeraCrypt (R), TrueCrypt (R), LUKS EncFs Container Formats CyberSafe(R).
* EncFs can be used to create encrypted Dropbox folders.
* Select from five secure ciphers.
* Supported cipher combinations Multiple ciphers can be used to encrypt a container.
* Decrypt and encrypt all types of files
* Support for hidden containers
* Keyfiles support.
Container mounting can be supported, but you will need root access on your device. To access the files within the container, you can use any media player or file manager program.
* Containers can be opened from any network share.
* You can mount network shares to your file system. Root access is required for this. Depending on your Wifi connection, a network share can automatically be mounted or dismounted.
* Supported all standard file operations
* Media files can be played directly from the container.
To make it easier to access your container from a touch-screen device, you can combine a hand-drawn design with a password.
* The container can be used to host a number of different types of information, including passwords and credit card pin codes.
* Indexed search can be used to locate files and database entries quickly within the container.
* You can synchronize your containers among multiple devices using Dropbox(R).
The shortcut widget allows you to quickly access a file or folder within a container by using the shortcut widget.
You can get more information on our website: https://sovworks.com/eds/ .
Please read the FAQ: https://sovworks.com/eds/faq.php .
Access to the entire network
This permission allows you to use media files from Dropbox in order to share them with other network users. Media files can be played via HTTP streaming using a local socket connection.
View Wi-Fi connections View network connections
These permissions can be used to initiate Dropbox synchronization and automatically mount/dismount network shares.
You can modify or remove the content of your SD Card
You will need this permission to access a file, or container located on your shared storage device.
As a startup
This permission allows you to mount containers automatically on the boot.
Stop your phone from going to sleep
These permissions are used to stop the device from going into sleep mode when an active file operation occurs.
Google Play license check
This authorization is required to verify the license.