EasyEyes Pro Mod Apk
Problems with sleeping? Too bright screen even at the lowest setting. You want your phone to have a warmer look than the blue eyes that make you look at night. EasyEyes has the answer. EasyEyes can reduce eye strain by changing the color temperature of your device. Your body will produce more melatonin when you look at natural lighting sources that are lower than the rest of the day. This can help with your sleep. EasyEyes allows you to look at your smartphone at night, while your eyes remain relaxed and comfortable.
• One click to activate/delete.
* Profiles-Set EasyEyes so that it turns on automatically when you go to sleep or sunset.
* Temperature filter – Warm lighting will replace the blue light from your device’s blue eyes
* Brightness filter – Lower the brightness to a minimum level.
* Sunrise and Sunset Time: Set your schedule according to the sunrise or sunset.
* EasyEyes Shortcut/Widget – Fastly turn on or off EasyEyes.
* Notification actions – Change settings quickly without cluttering up your status bar.
* Integration of Tasker Support (Action is available in the Plugin Category)
What is the difference between EasyEyes and other companies? EasyEyes is simple. EasyEyes was designed to be easy to use and not require any setup. It also gives the user maximum control over their customizations.
Upgrade to EasyEyes Full Version!
Multi-profiles allow for full control over your eyes health. EasyEyes can set the time of each day so that your eyes are protected no matter when you wake up. EasyEyes can be turned on and off at will with the Temporally Enabled feature. This allows you to use EasyEyes even on lazy mornings, without worrying about not being able see the screen. These features are ad-free and there’s more.
It is not possible to click on the Install button for.apk file – Android seems to prevent third party installation of.apk when the system_alert_window authorization has been used. You will need to temporarily disable EasyEyes to install third-party apps until a solution is discovered.
You can still see the onscreen navigation buttons too clearly. By selecting the lowest system brightness, the white keys will become dimmed to the minimum brightness.
– French (Thanks Christophe!)
– Polish (Thanks Lukasz!)
– Russian (Thanks Sergei and; Ilya!)
German (Thanks Andreas!)
Turkish (Thanks Bukir & Abdussamed!)
Dutch (Thanks Charlotte!)
– Japanese (Thanks Natsuki!)
– Italian (Thanks Dario!)
– Chinese-simplified (Thanks Xun!)
– Arabic (Thanks Ahmad!)
If you would like to help with the translations in EasyEyes send the developer an email through the app or contact the developer at email@example.com.
Warm lighting is a key to sleep research
Use EasyEyes Windows
Take it easy with your eyes