Dust and Salt Mod Apk
Dust and Salt is an adventure game that combines text and turn-based tactics with narrative. You play as the main character and lead your troops through a medieval, gritty fantasy world. A young soldier vows revenge after his father’s murder and the destruction of his village. To forge new alliances with his enemies and to subdue them, he must choose between diplomacy or force. He must decide whether he will be able to subdue his enemies and get rid of all the oppressors in this world, or become an oppressor.
It consists of story text, a map with the world and tactical combat layers. You can travel to various locations by clicking on the map. Your choices are the story’s core. After you have engaged in combat, the game switches to a tactical map. This is where actual fighting occurs as turn-based combat. The vivid writings of Sycamore Bright are a delight to the eye.
* The story is the king. A rich, non-linear story with an element of battle that recalls Dand&D. We’d describe it as a choose-your-own-adventure book that meets an RPG.
* Tactical Combats. This simulation simulates combat. Your light-armored infantry, the Nameless Wolves, will be sent through the forest to the rear of the enemy. Meanwhile your armored, hammer-wielding Nameless Bears will stall an enemy attack.
* Your decisions matter. Your choices determine the narrative branches. You are the one who shapes and defines your world.
* Character development. Do you see your choices as black or white? Are they going to lead to better outcomes for the Sin Lands, or will they make you a usurper in the Sin Lands?
* Memorable personalities. In well-written dialogues, stand up to the sinister Lords of Sin Lands.
* Art that adds more meaning to the entire story. Zoom in on the globe map to see the details of the artist’s work.
* You don’t pick abstract skills. Your choices at the start of the game will determine what skills your character will acquire.
* A beautiful Nordic music track by Mike Olsen, a.k.a. Danheim.