DIGI Clock Widget Plus 3.0.0 Plus Apk is a Personalization Android app
Download last version DIGI Clock Widget Plus Apk For Android with direct link
“DIGI Clock Widget Plus” is ad-free version of “DIGI Clock Widget” – highly customizable digital time and date widgets:
2×1 widget – small
4×1 widget – wide optionally with seconds
4×2 widget – big
5×2 widget – for tablets and especially for Galaxy Note
6×3 widget – for tablets.
Features lots of customizations, like:
– widget preview during setup (on Android ICS+)
– select widget click actions: tap on widget to load alarm application, widget settings or any installed application
– allows you select your preferred colors for time and date separately
– shadow effect with selectable color
– locale preference, set date output in your language
– plenty of date formats + customizable date format
– show/hide AM-PM
– 12/24 hour selection
– alarm icon
– show time with seconds option (for 4×1 widget)
– widget background with selectable color and opacity from 0% (transparent) to 100% (completely opaque)
– use picture as widget background
– 40 great fonts for time and date …
– … or use your favorite font saved on memory card
– ready for Honeycomb, ICS and Jelly Bean Android versions
– recommended for tablets
– lock screen widget for Android Jelly Bean 4.2+
… and even more …
Problems with installation?
This is home screen widget and not the application, please read the instructions on how to use the widget:
Older phones (before Android 4.0 ICS):
• To add a widget, touch and hold an empty location on a home-screen. Menu will pop-up, select Widgets.
• “Choose Widget” menu will popup. From there, find and select “DIGI Clock Plus” widget of desired size.
Newer phones and tablets, Android 4.0 and later (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean):
• Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
• Click “Widgets” tab at the top of the screen.
• From the main Widgets screen, you can swipe left until you find “DIGI Clock Plus”
• Touch and hold the desired widget’s icon, slide your finger where you want to place it, and lift your finger.
If there are missing “DIGI Clock Plus” in list of widgets, try to restart phone, it might help.
To add the widget to your Android 4.2+ device’s lock screen, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the big “+” icon. Then, select “DIGI Clock Plus” add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Do NOT move this app to SD-card! Widgets won’t work once you move them to SD card.
Please exclude this widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue in most instances.
When you want help me with translation of “DIGI Clock Widget Plus” to your language, visit please this site:
Internal redesign and improvements
●Standalone Android Package
●CPU architectures: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
●Languages- “En” “Es” “Ru” “De” “Fr” “HI” “BN” “GU” “KN” “MR” “TA” “TE”
●Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
●Debug Info Removed