Device Info HW+ Plus 4.17.3 Apk patched is a Tools Android app
Free Download last version Device Info HW+ Apk patched For Android with direct link
Can detect displays, touchscreens, camera models, sensors…
Show CPU, GPU information.
It’s PRO version of Device Info HW.
You can create a report with device information.
Primary information about device hardware.
Information about CPU and GPU.
Information about android.
Information about RAM, disk.
Information about camera hardware and software characteristics.
Charging / discharging speed.
Battery profile from kernel.
Information about sensors and tests for it. (Interacts with my app Sensor Test 1.2 and above)
Information about emmc partitions (for mtk, rockchip)
– Platform drivers
List of installed applications. Support filtering apps.
Last item – open system apps.
Information about power regulator voltage.
Information about wi-fi connection.
– Input devices
List of input devices. On some devices available info about touchscreen model and sensors.
– Navigation panel
– You can go to other tab or menu by menu item.
– Open engineering menu for mtk.
– Info Center (List of CPU names for Qualcomm, mtk, HiSilicon)
– i2c device list groupped by bus [PRO].
– App Defender for protect your copy.
Saving in html file format. See example:
– Extra information about battery:
a) Charge / discharge speed.
For 5.0+ via Android API, for mtk special variant.
Discharging speed is current consumption. Ids = Ic
Charging speed is charge current – current consumption. Ics = Icc – Ic
b) Battery profile from kernel mtk, qcom (on some devices available model).
Information is only for reference. And it correct only for the factory battery.
– Show i2c address
– Use root access
(It’s need for detecting display on most devices; camera models on qcom; command line of the kernel)
You can upload information about your device. It will be saved in database, available on web page:
You can see all tested devices there.
It available in menu Info-Center.
full: Mediatek, Rockchip
partialy: Qualcomm, Exynos, Intel and others
– Prefer detect active devices if possible (in kernel can be some different touchscreens, cameras…)
– Not for all devices can read drivers info, it’s depend on soc, vendor. If you want help then upload your device info.
– On some devices with 7.0+ reading sysfs is disabled and primary info is unavailable. I’m researching for fix this.
If you found bugs or have interesting ideas, welcome to xda thread
– Android 4.0.3 and above
– INTERNET permission is required for upload device information. (It’s uses only when manual press upload button)
– CAMERA permission is required for getting camera characteristics. (< android 5.0)
– ACCESS_WIFI_STATE permission is required for wi-fi info.
Device Info HW+ Apk
Device Info HW+ Apk
– Updated components detection
– Qualcomm: thermal zone names with root (need enable in settings)
– Galaxy s9 sdm845 detect lcd and supported cameras
– Added hungarian translation
– Added wi-fi channel