DD-WRT Companion Mod Apk
DD-WRT, a Linux-based OpenSource firmware alternative that can be used for a wide range of wireless (WLAN), embedded system routers, and other devices is not recommended.
You can monitor your DD-WRT routers from anywhere with this app. Anytime. Anywhere.
These management features will be added gradually.
Secure SHell (SSH), must be turned on for this app to work. If your router is behind a NAT, you may have to enable external access.
See the support website for instructions on how to setup your router(s): http://help.ddwrt-companion.rm3l.org
DD-WRT Companion can support both password-based and private key-based SSH authentication methods. Strong public-private key authentication is strongly recommended for SSH access.
* Material Design User Interface with Light and Dark themes
* Multiple routers can be managed with different settings
* This device supports password-based and private key SSH authentication. These sensitive information are encrypted on your device and will never leave it.
* Protection by PIN
* Home Screen Widgets
* Access Restrictions for Parents
*WAN connectivity status Network Topology Map
* Daily breakdown of traffic monitoring data
Backup as RAW/CSV and restore WAN monthly traffic data
* A list of connected hosts
Notifications can be displayed on smartwatches and other wearable devices, such as smartwatches.
Details on network card manufacturers
Monitoring Active IP Connections, per-client and overall
Distribution Pie Charts: View top hosts (destination IPs that have the most active connections, or local hosts that have the most active connections).
– Access IP addresses and MAC addresses of the last viewed date for download/upload speeds total bandwidth usage on wireless network name
RSSI Signal Strength and RSSI SNR are available for wireless clients
You can sort and filter your data with a variety of filters
You can monitor WAN traffic (Internet) real-time for every connected host and disable/enable WAN access with a click of your finger
– Create local aliases to make it easier to recall which MAC address belongs to which device/user.
* Support for Wake on LAN/WOL
* Syslog stream output including keyword search and sorting capabilities
* The ability to specify per-router preferences for sync interval themes …)
OpenVPN logs keyword lookup
Editing the OpenVPN client settings: For example, you can modify your target VPN server
Wireless Networks QR Codes Preview and Sharing: You no longer have to give your guest your password for WiFi. You can share the QR Code generated and your guests will be able to connect immediately (provided that they have a QR Code scanner app compatible).
* NVRAM variables for editing and sharing
* Router actions: Reboot hard-reset to default back up / restore
* Tools utilities for Router to troubleshoot potential problems: State-of-the art network diagnostics tools (e.g. Included are ping traceroute …)
* Commands: Issue commands remotely to your router and retrieve its output
* Home Screen Widgets
This app does not belong to the official DDWRT project.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: https://help.ddwrt-companion.app/android/permissions.html
DD-WRT build r21061 may have SSH connection problems. This is not an issue with this application, but with the SSH server.
First, make sure the app can connect to your router using the same credentials as the app.
For any questions, please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Pages: https://help.ddwrt-companion.app