Set in a Cubist-style world, Crap! I’m Broke: Out of Pocket is a hectic life management game. Do mini-game style jobs (like scrubbing dishes and flip burgers) to avoid eviction and keep starvation at bay. Dodge Death… And Debt!
– Enjoy a Cubist-inspired game world and a jazzy soundtrack by underground musician Kimono.
– Pursue a variety of careers as dishwasher, human statue, bouncer … and many more!
– Play fun mini-game jobs — and do whatever it takes to pay those bills.
– Use your newfound disposable income to buy items, unlock perks, and earn new jobs — spending as wisely or as recklessly as you see fit.
– Save spare time between levels and unlock micro-games.
– Choose and accomplish New Year’s resolutions and collect lifetime memories.
– Be a Good Samaritan and reap rewards — or misbehave and be met with bad luck — with an in-game karma system.
– Buy items at the in-game webshop that may grant you perks and access to new areas.