CPCS Revision Test Lite Mod Apk
The app was created to assist people in renewing their CPCS card. Revision questions provide a review of the necessary material and Practice Tests are a way to test your understanding.
This book contains over 1400 questions and several practice tests.
Reexamine all relevant facts.
Do a simulation test.
Revision is made easier by breaking down the questions into different categories. Each question comes with an explanation and/or additional note.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
1. Access to height
Boom – MEWP
MEWP- Mast climber
2. Compaction and processing of construction formation
Loose soil or compactor for landfill
Tractor or crawler – Crawler
3. Piling and Excavation Demolition
Loading shovel for wheels
Loading shovel with trackable tracking
Skid steer loader
Tripod for a pillar rig
Compressor for loaders
Demolition of a plant
4. Lift Trucks
Masted forklift truck
Side boom or tractor – crawler
5. Lifting operations – Cranes and Lorry Loaders
Loader for Lorries
Signaller or slinger
Supervisor for crane or lifting operations
Tower crane operated by a pedestrian
6. Secure Transporting and Receiving Loads
Concrete pump with boom mounted on truck
Forward tipping dumper
A tractor for agriculture
Concrete pump for trailer mounted
Non STGO Loader/Securer
STGO – Loader and securer
Truck for the dump
42 Practice Tests, one for each Topic
DETAILED TEST RESULT :
At the end of every test, a summary of the practice tests is provided. This shows the time taken, the questions that you correctly answered and the areas where you failed. You can also E-MAIL your results.
As you give practice tests, the app tracks your progress.
This chart shows you beautiful pie charts so you can see where your strengths are and focus more on them.
* More than 1400 multiple choice questions, with an explanation.
* Select the number of questions that you’d like to see in each test.
* The “Pie Chart” module tracks how well you perform in particular topics.
* You can choose your timer settings.
* Enjoy cool sound effects. You can disable them if you wish.