Coptic Reader 2.80 Apk Unlocked Latest is a Books & Reference Android app
Download last version Coptic Reader Apk Unlocked For Android with direct link
Coptic Reader is a mobile application that contains the liturgical text, rites, psalmodies, hymns, melodies, services, and sacraments of the Coptic Orthodox Church. See below for a full list of included content. Coptic Reader is not simply a text reader but rather it dynamically creates each document/service according to the rites of the current day, or selected day/feast. Coptic Reader builds each document on the fly with all appropriate hymns, rites and instructions to take the guess work out of the order of a church service.
Coptic Reader can generate documents in a combination of English, Arabic, and Coptic and supports both English and Arabic as the application interface language. Coptic Reader is fully customizable and allows you to show/hide different liturgical roles (i.e., Priest, Deacon, and Congregation), inaudible prayers, rubrics/comments, and languages.
You may choose between different graphical themes as well as change the document text size. A presentation mode is also supported that allows you to project the content in your church for a complete experience. The application also allows you to control which saint or archangel commemorations will be shown in doxologies, hymns, responses, and other prayers for your church’s intercessors.
– Complete Bible including Coptic New Testament and Deuterocanonical books
– Book of Hours (Agpeya)
– Holy Psalmody including Midnight Praises, Vesper Praises, Morning Praises (Standard, Koiahk, Nativity, Theophany, Great Fast, Pentecostal, including all festal psalies)
– Antiphonary (Difnar)
– Divine Liturgies with integrated Service of the Deacons (St. Basil, St.Gregory, and St. Cyril, as well as Vespers and Matins service)
– Katameros (Sundays, Weekdays, Great Fast, Pentecostal, and feasts)
– Distribution Melodies
– Unction of the Sick
– Baptism Prayers
– Crowning and Engagement Prayers
– Pascha Prayers
– Prostration Prayers
– Liturgy of the Waters (Lakkan)
– Funerals (Men, Women, Boys, Girls, Monks, Memorials, and Prayer at the Tomb)
– Consecrations (Church, Vessels, Censers, Icons, Baptistery, Ordinations, Reception of a New Priest, and Home Blessing)
For more information about Coptic Reader, visit
Coptic Reader Apk
Coptic Reader Apk
Synaxarion for 28th Koiahk updated if Nativity is celebrated on that day.
Added melodies for St. Athanasius, St. Stephen, St. Theodore, and St. Rebecca.
Spelling, grammar, and translation corrections.
Added Koiahk psalies.
Removed link to Agpeya communion prayers from Liturgy and Distribution.
Added alternate English-Revised Psali Adam on the Third Ode for Koiahk.
Corrected Pi-epnemva translation in Crowning Prayer.
Corrected Arabic text for Verses of the Cymbals for the Patriarchs.
Added Adam Psali for St. Demiana.
Updated melody for St. Julius.
Removed St. Cyril Prayer of reconciliation section from St. Basil Liturgy.
Updated Engagement Prayer translation.
Added Hymn of Intercessions for St. Barbara.
Updated Psalies for Coptic New Year and Feast of the Cross.
※ All Contents Unlocked
※ Release by Zameel