Cobra Kai: Card Fighter 1.0.3 Apk Mod latest is a Card Android game
Cobra Kai: Card Fighter Apk Mod is one the best Android game in Card category from Boss Team Games studio with lots of installs around the world.
Three decades after the events of the original Karate Kid™, Johnny Lawrence and Daniel LaRusso rekindle their All-Valley rivalry. In Cobra Kai: Card Fighter you get a chance to re-open the Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do dojos, train your students in each fighting style, and build out a roster of fighters to take on all challengers in PvP multiplayer action.
Battle one-on-one with friends and foes alike or play offline to hone your skills and improve your rank! Build decks for each fighter to enhance their specific skills, earn rare cards and new moves to perform epic combos, and play wild cards to change the game in brand new ways. Cobra Kai: Card Fighter puts you in control of your favorite characters from the series in an exciting new way that’s loaded with non-stop action and strategy!
Fast-paced Card Fighting Action!
– Customize your decks based on move type, card color, or power level (don’t forget the Wild Cards!) to discover synergies and fine-tune your fighting strategy!
– Earn XP, level up characters, and help your students earn their Black Belts!
– Collect and upgrade your Dojo Cards to make them more powerful and pull off EPIC COMBOS! SWEEP THE LEG!
Build your Dojo! Will you side with Cobra Kai or team up with Miyagi-Do?
– Recruit students to your karate dojo and teach them special moves!
– Fight against the training dummy and AI to test your skills!
– Spar against other online players to rank up!
– Compete in weekly and monthly online Tournaments to win honor and prizes!
Cobra Kai: Card Fighter is free to play and contains some items available for in-app purchase that can enhance gameplay and speed up your progress. In-app purchases can be disabled in your device settings.
A network connection is required to play.
This application is distributed under the official rights from the license holder.
– Fixed the overlapping number in the leaderboard.
– The amount of attempts in the QTE minigames have been adjusted. You no longer lose the minigame after missing one QTE.
– Improved Matchmaking based on League and/or Student Belt.
– Fixed an issue that was causing a small percentage of players from being able to complete their mission list.
Money + Energy