Clipboard + Notes Mod Apk
Clipboard history contents can be saved to the clipboard. They can then be shared, edited and deleted. URLy can optionally shorten links shared by others. All links within the content will be picked up quickly and additional options available for opening or sharing them from the device. There are two supported formats: HTTP and Market.
You can easily turn off clipboard notes from your settings. The operation of the clipboard can also be customized to suit the needs of the user. Clipboard collections are intelligently stopped when they're not being used, which is very convenient for batteries.
It also integrates with Google's Quick Search Bar, allowing you to search the clipboard history directly. The application also integrates with Google's cloud backup and restoration so that if you accidentally wipe your phone, all your settings and contents will be recovered the next time you use the app. This only works for Android 2.3 devices. Backup/restore must be turned on in your ;Privacy settings.
If you need a little help, the app can be accessed by an extra hand. This functionality is also supported by the app. To do this, simply select something you wish to share from the list and then choose Clipboard Notes. You will see the copied item that you have just broken in your clipboard.
You can access Clipboard Contents Small from the Recents menu if you own a Sony phone. You can save to your clipboard or contents without having to close the current app.
* Clipboard collection may be disabled by third-party lockscreens. Please email me to report this.
Root devices may have problems saving the clipboard during reboot or shutdown. Please use the standard shut down option.
Samsung phones have had issues setting up and clearing their keyboards. These issues should be reported to Samsung immediately.
* Only some devices will have small apps functionality. Sony is the only one who can decide what devices will have such functionality.
* Start at Boot - To start the service as soon as the device is powered on and to restore the clipboard. Both can be disabled from the settings.
* Internet – for cloud backup/restore billing, and ads (yes, development is partially ad-supported).
* Payment - In-App Purchases to Remove Ads as Support for Development
* Write to External Storage - For backing up or restoring content using XML files
[ SmApEx4SoPr] Extension of Small Apps for Sony Products