Take your Web meetings anywhere!
Join any web conference right from your Android tablet or smartphone. Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android works with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Event Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done.
Experience high quality 2-way video on tablets and smartphones. Whether you’re holding brainstorming sessions or making presentations, turning your online meeting into a video conference has never been easier!
• Screen sharing from your device
• Wearables integration
• Web conferencing on Wi-Fi or 3G/4G/5G
• Join via calendar or email invites, WebEx meeting number or URL, WebEx Meeting List, Cisco Jabber or Cisco Spark
• Wideband audio (Requires WBS 29.8+)
• Video conferencing system call-back support
• High-quality, multipoint video with camera switcher
• Full-screen video and presentation view
• Voice-activated video switching
• View and chat with participants
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Schedule, Start or Cancel meetings
• Start or Pause recordings
• Invite participants
• Mute participants
• Promote or Demote panelists (WebEx Training Center)
• Ask or Answer questions in the Q&A Panel (WebEx Training Center)
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• WebEx sign-in via your corporate account
• End-to-end encryption support
• Available in 16 languages
Have questions about WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:
Need technical support? Visit:
Android OS 4.1+ and higher is required.
Sharing your screen on non-Samsung devices requires OS 5.0+
Dual-core CPU is required to send/receive video. The following have been tested and optimized for WebEx 2-way video:
• Cisco DX80, DX70, DX650
• Blackberry PRIV
• HTC One M8
• LG G4
• Nexus 6P, 5X, 10, 6, 5, 4
• Samsung Galaxy S7, S6, S5, S4, S3
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, NotePro, TabPro
• Samsung Note 2, 3, 4, 5, 8
• Sony Xperia, Tablet Z2, Z3 Compact
WebEx service is not available in all countries – see www.webex.com for more information.
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service ) and Privacy Statement ) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco WebEx services. Cisco WebEx may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
New in version 9.5
• New user interface
• MP4 recording playback/download support (MP4 recording-enabled WebEx site required)
• Alternate host support for Personal Rooms
• Usability improvements