Call-Timer Mod Apk
Call-Timer allows you to make your call hang up automatically when the call is over at a predetermined time.
It is important. Free calls are offered by many telecom and network providers for the first five minutes, ten twenty xx minutes. This application can automatically hang up the phone if you do not want to monitor the call’s duration and manually end the conversation.
Many times, Google Play Store has chosen this product as a featured product.
Downloads of more than 2 million
Android 11 10.0 9.0 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 6.0
*Auto hang up: Once the user has set a time limit, the app will automatically time and hang up calls. This can be used for both outgoing and incoming calls, depending on the configuration.
* Notifications are sent periodically: These notifications can be useful to people charged by the minute for every 30 seconds. depending on the configuration, per xx second
* Specific numbers: All Android versions, except Android 9, work with them. This allows you to set limits on talk time for specific phone numbers. By selecting a contact from the contacts list, or adding prefixes to phone number numbers which are the common starting digits for the phones you wish to add to the particular number list, phone number can be added to a specific number list. You must note that Call Timer can only be activated for specific numbers when the “Specific Numbers” option is selected.
* Multi-call support. Please read more at http://call-timer.blogspot.com/2013/01/multi-call-feature.html
*Auto redial except for Android 9)
*To be informed before hanging up (via sound or vibration).
* Temporarily disable call timer on current call
* You can exclude contacts from the timer (except Android 9), if you do not want call timer to affect certain contacts, prefixes or numbers (for instance toll-free numbers), you may use Exclude numbers.
* Widget to quickly dial frequently called numbers.
NOTICE ON USAGE
OPEN THE APP NO LATER THAN AFTER INSTALL.
REMARKS: Specific phone models may not be available
Open Settings App. Tap Apps or Apps Management – Permissions. Next, switch to call timeritem.
To lock the app, you may need to click Menu icon.
Huawei smartphones: Open Settings (system application) – Battery (or Launch depending on the phone model). Click on the Call Timer icon, and then click OK (to change manage from automatic to manual).
Open Settings App. Tap Applications Management or Apps – Call Timer. Switch on Auto Startup.
For Color OS 3.0 3.1:
Security Center – Privacy Permissions – Startup Management. To allow the startup to occur in background, turn on Call Timer.
Navigate to Batery-Batery optimization–Call Timer. Next, choose not to optimize.
Please send suggestions or report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are grateful!
Fernando Salazar Peris, Spanish translator, many thanks!
Many thanks Mikhail Kitaev, for the Russian translation
Yvette Wang, for translating this article into Chinese.